Exotic Pack

"Gahhhdamm Jayda that damn strawberry lemonade was fucking $6" Kali said looking at the receipt.

"And that shit was worth every penny" Jayda chuckled before drinking through her straw.

"Girl yo broke ass should've gotten water" Nemir replied.

"I'm not broke, I'm financially challenged." Jayda quickly added in and we all laughed.

"What's the total?" I asked.

"265.22" Kali said aloud.

"Here I got it" I reached into my purse and handed over the three hundred dollar bills that Jordan gave me. "Happy birthday bitch"

"Oooh this bitch balling" Nemir exclaimed quickly grabbing his debit card off the table.

"This y'all early and late birthday gift. Don't even look in my direction when yall shit come around" I laughed even though I was dead ass.

"Girl you sure? We can pay for ourselves" Kali asked me and I nodded my head. Even though Jordan gave me this money for just both of our food, I figured I'd just pay for everybody instead of giving him his change back. He gave me the money like it was nothing to him so I was going to spend it.

"Yeah, it's fine." I nodded my head.

"Thank you bitch. I love you." Kali leaned over and gave me a hug.

We wrapped up dinner before heading back home. Today was just a simple dinner tomorrow we were going to go out to a party.

"Night!" I yelled out to Nemir before walking into the house.

"How was dinner? You look pretty" My mom said.

"Thank you and It was good. I got some salmon, mashed potatoes, and asparagus." I walked into the kitchen to put my leftovers in the fridge.

"Where'd y'all go?"

"Coopers Hawk"

"Awwww okay. I'm glad y'all had fun"

I walked down the hall to my bedroom to get changed out of my clothes. I put on an oversized t shirt and my favorite mickey mouse pajama pants. My phone began to ring on the dresser so I quickly grabbed it.

It was a Facetime call from Jay. I glanced over at my window and my curtains were closed so I knew he couldn't see me.

"Hello" I answered setting the phone down so I could put on my bonnet.

"So we gon talk about earlier or what?"

"It's nothing just forget what I said"

"Nah you wouldn't have said it if it's nothing. The door unlocked, come talk to me."

Before I could respond he ended the phone call. I slipped on my crocs and just walked out my bedroom.

"Hey I'm gonna go talk to Jay right fast?" I told my mom who was still sitting on the couch.

"About what?"

"We got into a little disagreement earlier and he wants to talk'

"Oh I didn't know you two were close"

"We aren't. We talk every now and again"

"Mmh" She smirked "Don't be gone for too long it's late"

"I won't" I replied. I left out the house and headed over. I twisted the door knob and sure enough, the door was unlocked.

"Jordan I'm here!" I said aloud as I walked over to the couch.

"Come to the back!" He yelled back. I groaned as I stood up from the couch and made my way to the back. I peeked my head into every open door trying to find him. Finally, I found him in his bedroom. He had on just boxer briefs with his back turned to him.