I.

Giovanni Dior White
MARCH 2021
Location: Atlanta,Georgia

Arriving to my new residence, well I'm new to the city . I moved down here to Atlanta from Oakland, California, it was time for me to leave my mama house & live on my own . Oakland was an okay environment if it wasn't any shootings . But I'm use to it now, it's a new normal for me .

"Thank you sir" handling him a 20 dollar tip .
I received my keys while I was in Oakland, but I had Tae and Ari decorate my condo, so they got my keys . The only thing I really have to do is Grocery Shop.

Shooting a text over to Ari seeing if she can take me to the grocery store since my car won't be down here until Tuesday.

Me
- Bitch 🥺!!! I just got in Atlanta, can you take me to the store so I can get groceries

Ms.Pooh 🍯
- OMG,I missed you & yes . Send me your location and I'll be there soon .

Me
Shared location with Ms.Pooh🍯

20 minutes later ..

Ms.Pooh 🍯
- outside bitch.

"Why you didn't tell me to pick you up from the airport , you know I woulda came got your ugly ass" Ari said while pulling off

"Now you know damn well , ion like waiting on your ass ; you took to damn long picking me up while I came down here last time looking for places" I side eyed her

"Shut up G, that didn't count I forgot to put gas in the car the night before" Ari Chuckled

"But we going out tonight since it's your official first night" Ari said pulling up at Walmart

"Yeah , I bet you did forget to get gas & good cause I haven't been out since you & Tae ass left me in Oakland"

30 minutes later ..

"I forgot some chips go head and go to register and I'll meet you there"

"Hurry your ass up girl" Ari told me while she walking towards the registers.

"How df.... they don't got my chips" I stopped what I was doing cause this couple was sitting here going back and forth like they didn't have a care in the world who heard their argument

"Man India, I'm not about to do this right now. We ain't together, I only communicate with you when I want to see Willow." The man with blonde dreads said.

"Whatever , you just wanna fuck with other bitches" I guess she was his babymama .

"Yeah , I do fuck with other bitches because I don't want you . You was a one night stand that got clingy & got pregnant.

Damn, that's nigga obviously don't want you sus move on asap ... I thought to myself . I didn't even get no chips .

Walking back in line with Ari , "Damn girl what happened to the chips"

"This damn store don't have them & I was being nosey this girl just got embarrassed in so many ways with the words only bitch" I told Ari while the cashier was ringing up my items.