LVII

Sincere "LilDurk" Banks
THE SAME DAY
📍IN THE PARKING LOT

"So Wassup" Giovanni asked once we both got comfortable in our seats in the car

I took my time to look at my wife , who I caused pain to with my infidelity, the attitude, arguments. Not being able to love her the way she deserves.

" Sincere, you don't hear me talking to you"she snapped me out my thoughts by pushing my shoulder.

I grabbed her face stern but gentle before I spoke on everything." Nah but on some real shit I wanna apologize to you for hurting you , making you look stupid over the internet. I know I fucked up when I decided to fuck someone else & not worry about my family at home . I know I was foul for what I did .

I also know that I was caught in the life of a portraying myself as single man on tour. I'm tired of your silent tears when I call to talk about the kids, your tears when you're alone .

Don't think that you're not enough for me when you're more than enough. I would be a foolish man if I didn't take full accountability for this mistake. You have been more than a girlfriend, wife , best friend to me and I want to keep it .

I did get a paternity test & I want you to see for yourself the results."

She had tears coming down her face before I wipe them away. " I-I just feel betrayed because it was easy for you to just sleep with someone else. I do accept your apology baby.

She grabbed my face and brought it closer to her and kissed the tip of my nose. " I wanna apologize to you for disrespecting you on the internet as well . It wasn't right for me to air anything out or take our problem to the internet but I was going off all the hurt that was caused. I'm going to come to you and speak if it's a problem instead of running to instagram".

" I love you baby" I kissed her lips

" I love you too daddy" she mumbled in our kiss

"Bring your ass back home. I should kick your ass for being gone that damn long with my kids too. But go head and read them results and when you do I got somewhere we need to be" i mushed her head

" Little Durk stop playing with me . I'll be back tonight because I miss my home" she pulled out the test result out of the golden envelope and read it out loud .

" You are not the father" she looked over to me and gave me a kiss and slapped me in my head . " don't fuck up no more ugly ass"

"Giovanni shut the hell up and watch your mouth . Calling me little Durk like you my opp or something" I mugged her

" yeah yeah. Babe , let's go home .I miss you and junior" she started rubbing on me .

" Let's go and you better not run either" I pulled out of the parking lot thinking about everything we been through in the couple of months .

2 hours later
📍Banks Residence

POV of Giovanni Dior Banks

"BABEE" sincere yelled when he was still upstairs

I walked up the stairs to our room to see what he wanted. Once I got at the bedroom door I just look at him cause I know he don't want nothing .

" ugly ass can't speak but get dress and put on all black"

I mugged . " What I got to put on all black for ?"

Short filter Chapter ❤️ so I can move on to Mr.Rebel