II.

Sincere "LIL DURK" Banks
MARCH 2021
Location: Gold Room

After ol girl was staring me down , I had to get ready to perform two of my songs since I was making an appearance.

"We got Lil Durk coming to the stage to perform" the dj shouted through the mic.

I performed Coming Clean & Movie since we was at the strip club . I seen ole girl twerking to my music with her friends and Ian gone lie ; she bad as hell.

I went back to my section & I caught her looking at me again "fuck it" I approached her section.

"Come here" I told her while her friends were looking at us .

"Well damn , girl you better go head" I heard a girl say that was standing right beside her

"Are you gone come , we both been looking at each other all night soo either you come or we can continue to go on about our night" I told her since she was hesitant to move

" Sure , let me get my drink & purse" she said while gathering her stuff

"So why I do I feel like I seen you before?" I asked her while we walking to my car.

"Funny story, you probably seen me at Walmart on the snack isle; I didn't think you seen me even though I was dead ass in y'all conversation"  I said while I was admiring his features .

" Oh shit" I laughed, "I hope that don't make you look at me different; ion talk like that to females but she was asking for it".

"You nervous? What's your name ?" I asked her .

"Nah, I'm not nervous at all & Giovanni . What's yours?"

Nodding my head "Sincere".

"Thats cute"she smirked. Her phone began to ring .

"Well that's my cue to go , my friends waiting for me" she said opening the door .

"Can I get your number" I asked before she was getting out of the car

"Yeah , lemme see your phone" she shook her head and put in her number "Giovanni 💛"

"I'm going to text you later when I get settled in , you better text back" I told her while I was giving her a hug.

"when that time comes , I will respond. But be safe out here" she said while heading back over to her friends

Giovanni Dior White
MARCH 2021
Location: Her Condo

" Bye y'all and get home safe" I said to Tae & Ari while I was getting out the car

I was opening the door until I heard my phone going off with an unknown ID.

Unknown
Save my number Giovanni , this is Durk. You made it home safe ?

Me
I will & yes . Are you still out or you done made it home ?

Sin 😏
Yeah ,I'm dropping these fools off. But I never got to ask your age ?

Me
Okay , I'm 19 & what's your age ?

Sin😏
You're my yungin & I'm 24.

Me
Yeah whatever.  This yungin gone have to teach your old ass a few things 🤣 but you're my oldie now.

Sin😏
Quit playing 😒

Me
Yeah whatever , but I'm tired GN durkio 😘

Sin 😏
GN Gio 😘