XXVI

Omniscient
JUNE 2021

" what the fuck man. She did this to you?" He asked

" yes , I knew how she got down before I even planned this shit out . I haven't heard from Memo" she said to him

" so, you think I'm next? Why did I have to agree on this shit man" he asked her

" because you're my friend & loyalty speaks everything"

" Loyalty? You acting like I didn't communicate with G. We both don't have loyalty, so shut up with that . I gotta leave town tonight" he retorted back to her

"If you make it out in time . Why you think I'm fucked ? Memo probably died . It's in due time before we both are" she shrugged her shoulder.

" Fuck" he walked out of her room.

1 hour later ....

" So you know the word spreads fast since your fight was on the shaderoom . What gave you the right to fuck with Dior" they asked her , while they are dressed up in an doctor's outfit.

She had fear in her eyes, knowing she had fucked up big time once this significant person got involved. " I-I didn't mean too" she said with her glossy eyes .

They laughed and they took out rat poison and shot it inside her Iv . " I-I guess I didn't mean it either . You shoulda known when you mess with my bloodline. She already killed you once , I'm just here to complete the problem"

They sat and watched the poison take over her body before leaving out of the room. Once they got outside and got into the car and let the person , who was in the driver's seat that the job is done.

5 minutes later ...

Ariana's nurse came in to check on her when she seen her foaming out of her mouth & turning blue . She called for help to retrieve Ariana but it was nothing they could have done . The poison had taken over her body since it was flowing throughout her vessels .

" Hello, this is Cindy from Jones University Hospital. Is this Ms.Fletcher?" She asked in a sweet but sad tone

" This is her ? How can I help you ?" Mya asked as she was concerned but not concerned about her child

" I just want to informed that your daughter did not make it, I'm sorry but if you would like to come on down and get her to the mortuary and to collect her items. I would be happy to assist you when you arrived " Cindy stated before hanging up the phone.

Mya hung up the phone bc her only daughter didn't make it & she went out just like Ryland did. She didn't know how to feel because Ariana put Giovanni in the same position & started all of this because of jealousy. Once she got herself ready , she went down to the hospital to collect her items & call the funeral home to come and get her .

Giovanni Dior White
Location: Her Condo
SAME DAY

I arrived at my house with Wop because I called up Quan to talk about the situation. I really wanna know why he did what he did and then kill him . I didn't let Sin know because he would have gotten mad and refused for me to do the killing this time.