LXVIII

Giovanni Dior Banks
MARCH 2023
📍Dream's New York Penthouse

" You ready to go back home to Sincere ? You been here for two months ! I know you still mad at him from that shit that he pulled but he been in therapy, doing better for you and y'all family". Tabitha said to me

" I know he doing good but i just needed a break from reality. I just ... ion know" I shrugged my shoulders.

" Well, you might be mad at me because I done call up my man & yours ! They'll be here in 20 minutes base on Dayvon's location" she looked at her phone .

" why would you do that? The kids and I are good" I whined

" girl shut up! It's been two months since they seen him & since you been in New York .You haven't been doing shit but moping around . Get your shit together Giovanni"

" I hear you" we was interrupted when Sin & Von walked in the door.

As they got closer in the living room I felt his eyes burning at the side of my face. I miss my man so much!

"Lil folks! Lil Smurk! Fuck y'all got going on" Von asked when he sat down beside Tab.

" Not shit - let me speak to you in private G" Sin cut me off before I was able to finish my sentence

📍 Guest Room

" you know you done fucked up & I'm been sitting at home waiting for your dumb ass to come home with kids but nah you wanna fly your stupid ass to New York"

" I'm not going to let this shit go on no longer. I want you to pack your shit & my kids up to bring your ass home. You hear me?" He asked as he look me in my eyes.

I nodded . " I miss you so much, if we're being honest with each other! I just needed to get away from everything

I don't wanna fuss anymore. I don't want to hear about infidelity rumors. I just want peace baby daddy . Can you give me that ? Can we have that for once?" 

"G, you know you can have anything! Since therapy I learned that I go off irrational emotions instead of communicating with you. I'm over the bullshit ! No more cheating , lying . I got you forever" he move my hair out my face & place it behind my ear.

We did our handshake & I kiss him on his cheek.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Short chapter until I see where I want this book to go ! Just a filter !!!!!!

Give me some ideas !!
- So after therapy instead of her meeting him back at the house she left to New York! By the time he came back to get her , he finished his therapy !

- no more drama as of now !!