XIX

Sincere "Lil Durk" Banks
JUNE 2021
Location: Chicago

I been up sitting in bed since seven this morning. I went out to the balcony smoking a blunt and was thinking about Nuski. My life changed drastically that day in front of the shoe store, it made a nigga a killa for real. I still get tried in the industry with different rap niggas but I'm so unbothered cause get back gang something serious. Snapping me out of my thoughts I see my phone lighting up due to Booka calling .

Incoming Call
Booka600🤙🏾

Booka600🤙🏾
Ay Gang
Me
Wassup Gang , what you on
Booka600 🤙🏾
Not shit , calling to check in since you in the Chi
Me
Oh you know we good . I'm worry about none of them fuck ass niggas down here
Booka600 🤙🏾
On Steve . But ima let you go to be w your family . Much love nigga
Me
Ight bro much love

"Goodmorning baby, you okay? " G asked me as she rubbed my back

"Goodmorning babygirl , you up early but come here" she walked around and sat on my lap.

" How you sleep G" putting my arms around her, laying my head against her back.

" I slept good until I noticed you wasn't beside me anymore." She turned around looking at me with an stare. "Why you do always do that with me" said G as she scrunched up her face.

" Do what" I kind of figure what she was talking about it.

" Always disregarding every time I ask you if you are okay . You been pushing me off the subject when I asked about you & your state and mind. I know something bothering you, so I'll be damn to sit back and let that shit eat your ass up inside. You been acting this way since we first got here. Don't shut me out Sincere" she got up and went into the bathroom and locked the door.

I didn't feel like talking through no door because she been on one lately since she been pregnant. I left out of the room to check on Willow , who was in the second room. " Will" I picked her up and placed a kiss on her forehead. I walked back into the room seeing if Giovanni done came out the bathroom.

" Ay I'm going to order some breakfast then we're going to finish the conversation " I told her as I was waiting for a respond but she wanted to ignore me

"Ight Dior. You really wanna be on some dumb shit this early" I went to living room and put Cocomelon on for Will & order our breakfast from IHOP.

Giovanni Dior White
JUNE 2021
Location: Chicago

Sincere walks back into the room & he shut the door and came in front of me, with an ugly ass mug on his face

Sincere walks back into the room & he shut the door and came in front of me, with an ugly ass mug on his face. " Why you acting like this G , like you tripping forreal gang" he stared at me trying to read my face .

I guess I was taking to long to answer . " What's your attitude Dior , I'm not fenna keep asking you this. Say what's on your mind, so we can move pass all this shit and finish this day before we go to California" said Sincere as he stared a hole in my face

Well damn BabyDaddy

" what I said outside is true and I'm not going to apologize, I'm not going to say I'm wrong for even blurting it out of my mouth . But I can apologize for yelling and I just want my BabyDaddy to open up with me . If you know something is eating you up inside talk to me . I never been hard to talk to. You have to be patience with me , my hormones are changing but I will work on how I say my words at you"

" we good now" I pecked his lips

" yes G, next time you do some shit like that ima rough your ass up" He said as he heard a knock on the door, it was the delivery person with our food .

Omniscient
JUNE 2021
Location: Chicago

After they sat down and ate their food, they went to get dress and head back to Ma Tasha's house to spend their last hours with her before heading to Cali. They went to every store in the mall since Durk wanted to spoil his three girls that loved him unconditionally.

"Mama T, I'm going to need your number, so I can keep you up on everything with the babies and just to talk to you", Giovanni told Mama T as they were walking out of Gucci.

" Of course love" Mama T said as she took Giovanni 's phone placing her number in.

" I also wanted to talk to you before you leave today once we get back to my house". She told her .

As they got back in the car, Durk asked them if they wanted to stop and get food before they go back to his mother's house before heading to the airport since its a 3 hour flight to Giovanni 's mother house.

" Mhm , stop at Popeyes and get me the chicken combo and Willow a kids combo bae " Giovanni told him.

"What about you ma" He looked back to his mother before leaving the parking lot

"Just get me chicken combo too son"

Durk nodded and headed to Popeyes and order their food. As they were in the car , Mama T were telling Giovanni stories on how Sincere was as a baby and how he changed her life once he was born. Durk was smiling inside knowing that his mother and girlfriend were getting along . Its been a long time since he brought someone that he was dating around that got along with his mother and was not out to get him.

Once they got back to Mama T house , she pulled Giovanni to the kitchen and wanted to thank her.

" Hey love, I wanna thank you for loving Willow as much as you do. When we were sitting down for dinner the other night, I was amazed how comfortable she was with you. I glad my grandbaby has someone other than Sincere to love her genuinely because she has been through alot just to be two years old. I love you for loving both Sincere and Willow like you do and I also want to let you know that you will be a good mother and any fear that you think you have, let it go because no matter what you will have that support system from me and my family and yours. I'm happy that I know that my babies are in good hands and that's what every mother want for their child. I don't care if you and Sincere have a break up, I will always be here for you, I see something in the both of you that let's me know that you and him will be together" Mama T said as she wiped Giovanni 's tears.

" Thank you mama, I really needed to hear that because I been having doubts that I'm not going to be a good mother. I have my days when I'm good and I have my days when I'm not. I want you to know that they are in good hands and I'm going to protect me and my family regardless of what the situation is. I got them Mama T' She hugged her before they went back to join Sin and Will.

" Ma , we got to go but I love you and I'll call you before we land" Durk said as he gave her and hug and grabbed Willow as he walked to the door.

"Bye Gigi"

"Bye mama" Giovanni said as she walked out of the door.