XVI

Giovanni Dior White
MAY 2021
Location: Durk's House

" SINCERE BANKS GET YOUR UGLY ASS UP" I yelled.

" you know we got a doctor appointment today and I woke your ass up four times now and me and Willow will leave your ass" I'm getting aggravated at this point.

" Bae calm down. I'm getting up so chill before you stress yourself out" Durk told her as he was getting out of bed.

" mhm whatever. We already ate but your plate is in the microwave" I walked out of the room to put on Willow's shoes.

" Mommy where Da at? Me ready to see my sissy"

" He coming baby & why do you think you're having a sister?" I asked

" Cause we play together in my dreams mommy. She pretty like me" she shrugged her shoulders getting out of my lap

Willow took off running over to Durk who was coming down the steps fully dress but still tired from being in the studio all night .

"Da come on. We see sissy" Willow stated with so much excitement.

" Okay Will let's go since you and your mommy rushing me" Durk told her while he was walking towards the garage door

" I sure was rushing you because our appointment is at 11 & it's going on 10:30" I rolled my eyes .

"Dior let's go before I have to fuck you up with that smart ass mouth. Act like you was last night all nice & calm and shit" Durk said as he drove off

15 minutes later ....

" Giovanni White" the nurse called out

Once they nurse called Giovanni, they went into the room and waited until the nurse came with her information to ask Giovanni.

"So I see you are here for an ultrasound, am I correct?" The nurse asked her .

" Yes ma'am . I took a test at home and I missed my period going on a month so I just want to confirm and see if everything is good" I told her.

" okay , I would like for you to pee in this cup and you going to place it in the window so I can get your results back". The nurse stated as she walked out of the room

" Da what mommy doing" Willow asked as she sat in Durk's lap

" she gotta pee, so we can see the baby and make sure she's okay" He told her

" mmk"

" I'm so nervous Sincere . My damn hands are sweaty as hell" I chuckled

Five minutes later the nurse came back in with the results and the doctor, who will be my OBGYN doctor until birth

" Thank you for waiting but you are indeed pregnant and it looks like you're at 8 weeks . I am going to bring in Doctor Jones, who will be your doctor for now on." She said before you walked out .

Knock Knock

" Hello I am Doctor Jones and you must be Giovanni and I see that your are currently at 8 weeks . Are you ready to see if you can hear your baby's heartbreak ?"

"Yes ma'am" I said as I begin to get teary eyed .

" don't cry mama . Big girls don't cry " Willow said as she tried to wipe my tears .

" I know baby I know"

"So Ms.White this will be cold on your stomach for a few seconds" she mentioned as she was pulling up my shirt .

Durk grabbed Giovanni's hand as the doctor begin to move the device on her stomach to find the baby and the heartbeat.

As she was moving around she had a wide smile forming on her face .

" Why you smiling like that doc?" Durk asked her as we both looked at each other

" well it's because you're having twins and they are identical. That's why her sac is big with two pea sized shape".

" OMG" They said as a unison

As the rest of the doctor visit both Giovanni and Durk formed tears in their eyes . Their doctor explained that she will be sending over the prescription to their nearest pharmacy so she can get the prenatal vitamins and also gave her a list on what to eat and not to eat . Once they were done they were heading back home to take everything in .

Sincere "Lil Durk" Banks
MAY 2021
Location : Durk's House

"Gio come lay down with me and find a movie to watch"

" I will in a sec , let me use the restroom before I get comfortable" She walked into his bathroom leaving the door open

" I can't believe I nutted in your ass and got two babies on the way" I told her as I got excited just thinking about it

" Your ugly ass got me now. You definitely knew what the hell you was doing but I'm happy. Thank you baby for completing me" She told me as she was getting comfortable on the bed .

" After you have my killas we gone have 3 more . I want at less seven kids G"

" Um no . Willow and the two is good enough for now but when are you going to tell your mom because we leave in 3 days ." G asked me

" we can do it tomorrow but I love you , my killas and Willow", I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too BabyDaddy"

Short Chapter until I come back with the others