XLI

Giovanni Dior White
Location: Mama's T House
DEC 2021

"MAMA YOU'RE READY " I yelled as I opened her front door . I
had the kids in the car , picking up mama & mama T to go look at wedding dresses .

" IM COMING" she yelled back from somewhere in her house.

I went back to the car waiting on her to come out. I noticed a black tinted out raggedy SUV driving back down the street.

I shrugged it off , but making sure I had my gun in the car just in case .

" my grand babies sleep" mama ask as she got in the car .

" yeah but we going to get mama t too . But ma , have a raggedy SVU been driving by lately"

" no baby. What's wrong" she asked with concerned

" they drove by twice and I just never seen that car drive by before" I told her

I pulled out the driveway making sure nobody was following us as we head towards mama T's house.

" Call MyHusband" I told my car speaker.

" ma get my other gun if you don't got yours . That SUV is behind us two cars in the opposite lane on your side."

" okay go head an- she was cut off by sin .

MyHusband ❤️
" wassup baby "

Me
"We got a suv following us and I got the kids and mama in the car

MyHusband ❤️
Tf you mean somebody following y'all.
Ima call my people to handle this shit but G just listen to me baby . I'll be home as soon as possible

Me
I'm sorry baby ion know what's going on & we love you if anything happens .

MyHusband ❤️
Don't talk like that G keep driving I sent your location to them and I'm fenna guide you on where to go

Me
Okay

As he made sure we were good as we drove towards this guys are. Once we drove to the area , we made sure that they were still following us and they were .

I picked up speed to make sure we were out the way once they shoot up the car .

" Ay Babygirl , ion know what's going on but once I land I need you to tell me
What's you holding back" he said to me in a serious tone

" babe I don't- nah I'm not fucking around with you holding something back ,
I coulda been dead any of this shit because it got to this . Ion know
but you got no choice but to let it out" he cut me off before I could finish

I looked at my mama , who was looking like she had something to say . " what is it mama"

" he's right and I could look in your face when he was talking you holding something back. I mean no harm in the nicest but the in most disrespectful way , if anything is to happen to any of your 4 family members or my grand babies ,'ima beat your ass like a bitch in the streets . Don't be a dumb clueless ass girl, you may know how to take care of yourself but you got a man and family now , get your shit together and talk to my son" she said as she look back , seeing that they were taking out 3 people out of the suv, that were still breathing.