LXVII

Omniscient View
📍Therapy Session

Weeks has passed and Sincere has been trying to do right & going to therapy since the death of his brother and his issues with Giovanni . But today was different for his therapy , he was told that his wife needs to be at this particular session , so they can become better as one for this relationship and kids .

" Are you close to the place ? Ima wait for you so we can walk in together " he asked Giovanni on the phone .

" I'll be there, you don't have to wait for me . Go sign in for your therapy" she blankly told him. She haven't been around him or communicated with him since everything happen.

Giovanni been keeping her word with Sincere, not being able to communicate with directly or being able to physical touch him as been hard but she had to show him that she was tired of being easy.

Sincere disregarded what Giovanni said and stayed outside to wait for her so he could feel her aura before their session.

He was beating hisself up about it and was taking drugs heavy like no others such as lean and percs.

10 Minutes Later

Giovanni pulls up at Associates at Peach Park where their session would be held. Once she got out the car she was met with Sincere at the front of her car .

"Hey babygirl " Sincere greeted her as she was walking towards him.

" Hey Sin" she kept walking pass him and he felt the tension and he didn't want to start anything right before talking with the therapist.

Sincere walked in with Giovanni and told the receptionist his name and went to sit by Giovanni.

" So how long as you been coming here Sin?" Giovanni asked as they was waiting for his name being called

" 2 weeks after everything went down.I just wanted to get better for you and the kids. I miss my family a lot G" he furrowed his eyebrows at her

" That's good Sin. I'm glad you're doing better and we miss you too but I can't let you come back as of yet" Giovanni told him

" Why? I'm been away from my kids & you for way too long for my liking. I'm trying my hardest" he stated before they were called to the room where they'll be

" we'll finished this later" they got up and followed the nurse into the room.

" Welcome Sincere & you must be Giovanni . I heard so much about you and happy you're here with us . My name is Alyssa by the way". She shook Giovanni hand

" Nice to meet you as well" once they was done introducing themselves , the couple got situated on the couch ready for this session to start

" So today I would to start off with your true feelings about each other and what you'll like to change about one another".

" So I would like to start with Giovanni. I would like for you to turn to Sincere and let him know how you feel about him before letting him know the changes".

Giovanni turned to Sincere in a comfortable position, thinking about the first time that I had their first date , their kids, wedding and her first heartbreak.