XL

Giovanni Dior White
NOV 2021
Location: Home

This dumb ass nigga really got me fucked up thinking he just gone up and leave us. I will beat the fuck out of him on my kids. I pulled out my phone to call him about four times but he didn't answer , so I called that bitch again .

MyHusband ❤️
Outgoing Call.......

MyHusband❤️
Fuck you want G?

Me
Fuck you mean what I want . Your kids & I want to know where the fuck you at ! Dumbass nigga wanna walk out the fucking house, thinking that shit doing something to me .

MyHusband❤️
Stfu Dior! I'm not one of them bitches on them streets & watch your fucking mouth Bc not once have I called you out of your name . You wanna be mad ? You think I gaf? Youn want me talkin remember? Keep it that way. You'll see me when you do .

Me
Nah fuck that ! Yeen gotta be one of them bitches but you gone feel me regardless. Yeah I went to the warehouse & had my kids there . I wasn't thinking at the time soooo...

He chuckled

MyHusband❤️
Who the fuck you talking to Giovanni? Fuck off my phone bruh. I'm tired of your fucking mouth. I'm trying to keep my cool w your ass but you're making shit worse

He hung up the phone after he said what he said. I honestly didn't want to argue with him but oh well.

Just fuck me senseless bae

I went to check on the kids before I went to cook dinner before Willow comes home from mama T.

I turned on my speaker & Bluetooth my phone to play Love it here by Moneybagg Yo.

It get worse 'fore it get better
Just make sure you mean it before you say them four letters
Feel like this could be forever
I ain't tryna pick for you but it's now or never

I heard the front door open & it was jackass walking in with my sleepy baby. I looked at him & continued to sing the song .

The streets and you, I be torn between the two
Got to a point, I was lyin' to keep you
Knowin' she just talkin' but she tell 'em 'bout how she through
I'm like, "Bitch, stop playin' with me, find you somethin' safe to do"

They want my attention but you saw me play it cool
I really paid dues, your foot couldn't fit-

I was all into the song when it was cut off by Sin ." Don't touch my shit. All you want to do is aggravate me & I'm not with it today" I walked back to where my phone was and continued to play music .

" stop playing with me". He tried turning off my music once again.

"Fuck you talking to me for ? Did your ass hung up on me ? Yeah okay. I tried walking back to the stove until I felt his hand grab my throat and pin me against the wall.

" You want some dick ? I gotta fuck you senseless in order for you to know who the fuck run this relationship ? Your ass getting too fucking bold." he asked me as he cupped my vagina through my pajamas shorts with other hand still around my throat