XXXV

Giovanni Dior White
SEPT 2021
Location: DATE NIGHT

Giovanni Dior White SEPT 2021 Location: DATE NIGHT

Swipe

LilDurk, DreamDoll and 675,456 others liked

Giovanni.Foreign_ Word to my Mother

LilDurk : Mrs. Smurkio🥵
↪️ yes baby. We on that type of timing tonight
Random: tf you got on 🤣
↪️ something your mama can't afford 😘
Kairi_Kay: My baby glowing ☺️
DreamDoll: Babymama know she fine 🥵🥵

"Baby, where do you be finding these restaurants at" I asked him as we pulled up to Yardbird, each scenery of the restaurants was beautiful.

" you know me baby , ima hood romance nigga that's gone find the best expensive restaurant for you" he smirked

He came around and opened my door and grab my hands as we made our way inside .

" Welcome to Yardbird , how many would it be?" The host asked .

"Two & I got a reservation under Sincere Banks" she nodded and grab two menus.

" Follow me"

We sat down and looked over the menu until the waitress came . She took our orders and drinks .

" Babygirl what do you think about marriage" Durk asked me

"What you mean"

He just looked at me. " Your ass know what I mean" I laughed.

" it's been on my mind but I don't want to force anything, you know. But marriage is a serious step & things change once that ring get on the finger, ion want that for us . I always said that my mate & I would have to start counseling just so we can be on the same page" I smiled just thinking about being wife & mother .

" I'm glad you feel that way G because you're special real talk Babygirl. You got my babies in you, you make shit happen, you took in Willow with no problem. Im thank you for your pretty ass"