III.

Giovanni Dior White
APRIL 2021
Location: Rita's Soulfod Place

Pulling up to Rita's Soulfod Place , I was meeting up with Ari & Tae since they been busy and I been looking for new business so I can become their brand ambassador

I walked inside the place and seen my babies at the booth .

"Hey loves" I said while giving them hugs before I took my seat .

"So how y'all been ? Since we haven't catch up in a while" that's one thing I can say about my cousins that gone get to the paper.

"I haven't been doing anything really just been having hair appointments back to back" but I do wanna take a trip , it's a business trip but litutation
as well" tae said while putting up the information.

"That's good , I need mines too so can you do it tonight" giving him the sad face .

" I'm down for the trip". I told him .

"Hell yeah bitch I'm coming too" Ari said. " I been having photoshoots left to right , I just wanna lay down," Ari started to fake whin.

"Girl if you don't"

"But how's you & your boo?" Tae asking with the biggest grin on his face .

" I knew this was coming but that ain't my boo, just my friend. We ain't spoke to each other in a week . I just been busy. But other than that , we just kicking it getting to know each other" with all honestly

The waitress walks up & took our orders before they could respond .

"Girl just friends ? So you tell me if you see him out with someone else, you wouldn't be mad?" They asked me .

" If we being honest , I don't know . It's too early to tell . But I have been feeling a type of way since I haven't heard from him"

" Girl how you gone feel a way about him not talking to you but wouldn't be mad if he was out with someone else. I need my food at this point" Ari said making us laugh but she's right .

"Aht aht!! Not to much on me but anyways Tae send me the dates to the trip so I know because I have a shoot with a company named "Filthywealthclothing"coming up.

"Okay baby" he said .

" Tae you know the drill I need my picture taken"

"Damn girl I know,  I should make you start being my driver since I gotta be your photographer" he said laughing and snatching my phone .