XXXII

Giovanni Dior White
AUGUST 2021
Location: Coming from Canes

"Having someone who understands the life you liveMust be nice Having someone whose slow to take and quick to giveMust be niceHaving someone who sticks around when the rough times get thickSomeone whose smile is bright enough to make the projects f...

Must be nice
Having someone whose slow to take and quick to give
Must be nice
Having someone who sticks around when the rough times get thick
Someone whose smile is bright enough to make the projects feel like a mansion
Must be nice
Having someone who loves you despite-" I was singing my heart out until it was cut by my phone ringing . Checking the ID it was Von calling me.

I really don't want to talk to him because all he wanna do is talk about me and Dream and ion care to fix anything right now .... Like let me be mad in peace .

"Yes Brother . How may I help you today" I said as I pulled up at the stop sign

" Shit lil folks but I need you to do me a favor" he said to me .

"Depends on the favor Dayvon"I rolled my eyes but if it's something I don't want to do I'm not saying yes

" I want you and Dream to go out and talk shit out . Y'all tweaking over nothing at this point" he said with a deep tone.

Who do he think he's scaring

" I will on my time but right now , let me finish enjoying my day to myself" I hung up the call because I needed to be stress free the next three months . I resume my song and continue driving down Peachtree Blvd, two blocks from our house .

Pulling up in the driveway , I noticed Sin's car parked, I know his ass gone try and eat my food , so let me go head and DoorDash him some food. I walked in the house , seeing him in the living room.

"BabyDaddy"

"Papi Chulo"

"Baby"

I mugged him . "Fuck you too Banks"

I walked up stairs to changed clothes and lay down in bed . " I need to start thinking of some baby names" I pulled out my baby notebook and start writing some names down .

Kai Amir Banks
Kalyan Sy'air Banks

Demi Blu Banks or Demi Tru Banks
Drayden .... * I'll let Sin find a name from this one*

Gianna Ivy Banks
Nasir Du'meir Banks

Really can't believe I'm having two kids

Five minutes later , ugly ass walks in the room and just looks at me before shaking his head . " Come downstairs G"

I put on my slippers and walked downstairs to see Dream & Von sitting on the couch. I sat across from them with Sin on the opposite couch .

It was quiet before Von spoke up. "Y'all ass is tweaking on KingDave over nothing serious. Both of y'all is hormonal and probably took this conversation the wrong way"