XXXIV

Tabitha " DreamDoll" Jones
SEPT 2021
Location: STUDIO

It's Dream lil' bitch, I know you mad as hell (Dream, dream)Drip going brazy, Louis jacket, and the bag Chanel (Whew)Amazon pussy, I ain't fucking with no average maleDream still getting old chips like the bag is staleNiggas I'ma never fuck, askin...

Drip going brazy, Louis jacket, and the bag Chanel (Whew)
Amazon pussy, I ain't fucking with no average male
Dream still getting old chips like the bag is stale
Niggas I'ma never fuck, asking if my ass is real
Pussy game different as fuck, and he ain't tripping once
I'm a freak bitch, I need to feel his dick in my gut
Fuck being boo'd up, come spit in my butt
Real nasty when I fuck 'em, I'm on demon time
Brand new Urus, let him еat it while my seat reclinе (Skrrt, skrrt)

I walked out of the booth to get some water when Tae yelled at me letting me know my song was good so far .

" Thank you baby" I told him as Jayda came into the studio.

Yeah , ima let her know how I felt about this situation and try to see if we can move pass it since we are going to be around G again .

" Ay Marc , let me talk to them and I'll be ready in 15 minutes . He nodded his head and headed out of the studio.

" you can sit down, I'm not gone beat your ass" I chuckled while she has an nervous look on her face .

" okay" she sat beside Tae as I sat in Marc's chair .

" So I told Tae to call you here because I wanted to have a conversation with you . I know the last time we seen each other is when we was at Tae's house"

" you're right" she said

" I'm just going to go head and cut to the point . I knew you longer than I knew G but with everything that happened , we won't be friends at all not one bit . Ion care if you come around us just know ima be watching out for you to make sure yeen on no sneaky shit with G . It's just a principle that you cross as a home girl & ion fuck with that . As long as G is happy then we all good , but don't fuck up again when it comes down to her because she carrying my godchildren & I'll be damn if her pregnancy ain't going good because of you . If you're genuinely going to be there for G , be there"

She nodded her head . " I know I fucked up & I regretted it so much . I don't have no excuse on why I didn't tell her then & there but I miss her & you Tab. You were my right hand & I know you probably won't warm up to me as much but I really hope one day you're give me another chance like G did"

"Mhm , I'll think about it but as of now I'm in a good ass space with the people I'm fucking with now . No drama nor stress just happiness & I have to think about wanting in my life" I checked the time as Marc was walking in

" I understand that Tab, plus Loyal miss his auntie as well. He been asking about you, I just been telling him that you're not in town right now"

" always let Tae call mf when you at his house with Loyal so I can see my baby love" I told her before walking back into the booth