XXIII

Dayvon "King Von" Bennett
JUNE 2021
Location : Durk's House

" DIOR , I KNOW YOU STILL MAD BUT JUST LISTEN WHAT IM TRYING TO TELL YOU FOR ONCE ! ALL THIS YELLING WE DOING RIGHT NOW IS POINTLESS BUT ILL BE DAMN IF YOU TALK OVER ME" I heard Twin yelled while I'm downstairs rolling up Tooka

I really need a new a opp pack . But he still hits

" WHATEVER SINCERE! MY REACTION SHOULDA BEEN BETTER SINCE WE WERE IN FRONT OF PEOPLE BUT OH FUCKING WELL . SHE SAID WHAT SHE SAID AND I DID WANT I MEANT TO DO SO FUCK IT" she yelled and slam the door and walked downstairs where I was

"DIOR BRING YOUR ASS BACK HERE , YOU ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY WHEN SHIT GET TO ROUGH" he yelled from the top of the stairs

" Twin go cool down , lemme holla at her" I told him

" Come take a ride with me G" I nudged her and got my keys , heading to my car .

" You hungry?" I asked knowing she probably didn't eat at the restaurant earlier.

" Oh yes, I'm craving for a cheeseburger combo with a vanilla milkshake" G blurted out while she start doing her happy dance

" Bet "

We pulled up at Canes and order our food, I pulled up to an empty parking spot, so we could eat and talk because Twin isn't in his right mind right now.

" Why you bring me here Von?" She asked looking weird at him.

" Because I know you is hurting right now and I know twin is not good at talking to you when y'all are both mad. Can you tell me what happened at the restaurant?"

" Well when I got to the place , everybody was good and I was saying how me and sin wasn't together no more because I wanted to mainly see Ari reaction. She didn't have an reaction at all , she stayed in her phone, smirking every time I said something . It pissed me off so I confronted her and it went from how she didn't get the attention from the family to her wishing my kids would die. So as a normal human-being I beat her ass" she shrugged her shoulders and dip her fries in her milkshake.

" But I'm not gone lie and say I don't get why he is so pissed at me but if he could come to me the right way then I wouldn't have to argue with him"

" I love Sin & our kids to death but ion wanna keep arguing with him . It gets draining . It's so many females that's hoping to take my spot and vice versa . I'm not gone give up over arguments but sometimes I just wanna be by myself"

I took in everything she said because I can tell she love my twin . They just need to talk instead of yelling back and forth. " I understand what you're saying and I get you what you did but at the same time G, you're pregnant and ion want anything happening to my nieces/nephews . Twin also don't want anything to happen to y'all that's why he trip the way he do . He in love with your ass , he just don't know it. But Ima always be here for you sis and I know you love my brother. I'ma talk to him once we get back"