XLIII

Omniscient Point of View
JAN 2022

"Family of Tabitha Jones"... the doctor called out as he walked in the waiting room.

2 days earlier ....

" Ima get that bitch, just wait on it" they said as they watch Tabitha and Demani leave out of the restaurant.

"why are you fucking with her again" they questioned the driver as they drove away from the restaurant

" Because she will never receive a happy ending" they smirked as they were thinking on how they would kill her

" that's a personal problem for you but not for me. After today , ion wanna be around this shit . Just drop me off at my car" they thought it was stupid to fuck with someone , who's not even worrying about you .

" stop being a pussy bruh"

" yeah Ight, I'll be a pussy but what that make you as weirdo" they shook their head as the driver was mugging them.

" you'll be a dead bitch by the 4th day when they realize who's the brains is behind the whole thing"

They knew it would be a dangerous game but they didn't care as long Tabitha was not alive , it will be a happy ending for them.

While the passenger knew that OTF will not sleep until the city is painted red.

" who gives a fuck , I got my crew ready . Are you down bruh or what?" They looked over at them, waiting for an answer.

" nah , you got that . If it was a random bitch or nigga that own us some money then I would be down but I'm not ready for war"

" it's dumb as fuck nigga . You fenna bring a gun to a cannon fight clown. You ain't even built up like that to be going at war . You might be crazy but these niggas are not to be fucked with"

Pulling up to their car . " I hear you but ima do what I have to do . Respect you on your decision but ion wanna be with you when all this shit go down. So, stay away from me" they dapped each other up and went separate ways.

Tabitha "DreamDoll" Jones
Location : Studio
JAN 2022

" PEANUTTTTT BUTTERRRR" I yelled as I walked in as Maia was waiting for me to come

" Hey Jelly" she came to give me a hug and rub on my 7 months belly

" Girl , he got me tired but I need to finish up my verse for loui and we gone leave because Von been blowing me up chile"

" Girl, so now you know" she slightly laugh