XVLIII

Sincere "LilDurk" Banks
Location: Leaving Ice box
DEC 2022

"Ay twin, when your ass going back home with Willow" Von asked him as they were leaving icebox , heading up to the studio

"Soon that's all I can say" he shook his head

" Take your ass home twin. 2 days is longer enough to get whatever you needed off your mind. Just have a talk with her gang,because y'all be arguing too much for me lately and y'all not doing anything but half talking and back at it again"

"I'll get lil folks for a few hours , so y'all two can get y'all shit together" Von told him

He knew what Von was telling him was true and he noticed that it's been more arguments since she had the kids.

"Ight gang. Take me home instead of the studio, we'll come after I talk to her" Von nodded his head taking the street that gets him to Durk's house.

" Ight I'll just take them & we can meet up once you're done with sis"

1 hour later ....
📍home

"Giovanni" I yelled as me and Willow walks in the house

" mommy" Willow ran towards the nursery music from up stairs

" I'm upstairs" she yelled back

" mommy I miss you so much" Willow ran towards Giovanni hugging her .

" I miss you more baby , you
had fun with your daddy" she asked her , she kissed her forehead.

" yes and grandma too . You come next time with us mommy" Willow asked her with excitement."

" of course I will." She smiled. "How about I put on your favorite movie and I go talk to your daddy Oka? Once we are done , me and you can have our time together".

" yes" she wiggled out of Giovanni lap and ran out of the room .

" wassup Babygirl" I pulled her into me and kissed her forehead

" I miss you baby. Can we talk tho" I asked her

"Sure . Let me turn their monitors on since they're sleeping- nah Von gone take them for a while" I cut her off.

She nodded and we went to give Von the kids.

We went into the living room & sat across from each other . I seen how tired she look like she haven't been sleeping as much .