And i would do it again

Fluff, fighting.
Word count: 1340

I hope you enjoy it!

"That was really stupid y/n" steve said in the quinjett. You sigh a shake your head "i know Steve, i heard you the first 4 times" you look over at Natasha who is staring very angry at the ground. "Can we at least talk about it? You brought the whole mission in danger y/n" steve spoke again. You give him a very angry stare and say "YOU would have done the SAME thing, if it was BUCKY" steve stayed silent and you continued "And YES i know i brought the mission in danger, but if i see that the woman I LOVE almost gets stabbed in the back, im NOT going to sit there and WAIT for THEM to kill her. Oh and BTW you were sent in to protect her, if anything would have happened to her, it would have been on YOU" you walk over to a bench and take a seat "and the silence only confirms it" "confirms what" he said. "That you would have done the same, if it was Bucky" he looked away and you just shook your head. There was a silence before Tony spoke "what even happened?"

What happened in the mission
You and the team were fighting some hydra guys. They had information that you needed. Nat went inside, since she is smart when it comes to computers. Steve was back up for her. It was a heavy battle, when Nat and Steve got inside the building, he protected the door, while Nat walked over to the computers.
"Guys, were in" nat said over the coms. "Hurry up, there are a lot of them" steve said while punching a guy.
"Aaaandddd, done, lets go old man" nat said to steve. Now, everyone was outside fighting their way through, so that they could get to the quinjett. "Okay everyone, positions" tony said while flaying in the air.
Everyone confirmed that they were in place, you could see Nat fighting and you kept a close look on her.

After about 20 minutes of constant fighting you see someone coming up behind Nat, you wanted to tell her through the coms, but one of the hydra guys punched it out of your ear. You screamed her name but she didn't hear. "Fuck it" you say to yourself. You left your position and ran up to her. Just as the guy was about to stab her, you tried to kick the knife out of his hand, but he cut you in your arm and leg. With your legs you flipt him over and punched him out. You fought some more guys, but because you left your position some hydra guys made their way through the quinjett. They walked in it, but luckily Clint was inside and got them away. "Why on earth were there 3 hydra guys in here?"
Steve looked around to see how it could have happened and saw you standing by Nat's side. "Y/n, why are you standing by Nat?!" You didn't answer because a guy punched the communication device out of your ear. "Dammit y/n answer!" He said again. "Alright everyone make your way back to the jett.

You saw everyone slowly making their way back so you followed. "Y/N wth, WHY weren't you at YOUR place"

Back to the quinjett
You got some bandages and put them on the cuts. You look over at Nat who looks ready mad at you, but also a bid concerned. "5 minutes before landing" Clint said.
After the landing Nat immediately stood up and walked out "Nat wait" you said. She stopped walking. You walked over to her "can we talk?" You ask her, taking her hand but she pulled away. "Talk" she said. "What do you want me to say?" "Your unbelievable" she said and walked further. "Wait, what?" You ran after her and stopped her by standing in front of her. Every time she wanted to walk away you just stepped in front of her "im sorry.." you took a breath "you know what, im not sorry. If i see you almost getting stabbed, im not just not going to do anything. So, your welcome, and i would do it again" "and thats the problem" she said walking away, you stepped in front of her, but she stared at you so mad, that you were actually a bid afraid. You moved aside.

After a few minutes you walk inside too. The room goes silent when you enter "really?" You say as you walk to your room, you share a room with Nat and she was also inside. When you entered, she left. You wanted to say something, but you decided not to. About an hour later you went to the kitchen to prepare dinner, you saw Nat sitting on the couch, not even looking at you when you walked in. You whisper to yourself "guess that means, im sleeping on the couch tonight" you quickly make some spaghetti and you call everyone down. Everyone takes a seat, but no one speaks. Natasha sat in front of you, you kept looking at her, and you saw that she tried her best not to look at you. After everyone was finished Bruce cleaned up.

Night came along and you walked to your room to get a pillow and a blanket. Nat was in the shower. You could see that she forgot to grab a towel before heading into the shower. You sigh, grab a towel, open the bathroom door, lay down a towel, and leave.
You walked to the couch, you threw the pillow down and laid down the blanket. You brushed your teeth and went to bed... well, went to the couch. It was a long night, since you couldn't really sleep. It was cold and there were noises everywhere.

3 days later, you still sleep on the couch. You've tried.. everything to make up with her, but she won't listen. Its was late and you wanted to go to bed. Actual bed. Not the couch. You walked in your room and Nat already wanted to walk out, but you stop her. She sighs and you spoke up "no Nat, no more avoiding. Im sick of this.. whatever this is" "just let it be y/n" she said trying to walk out of the room. "No Natalia. TALK. WHAT did i do to make you SO angry?!! I seriously don't get it" she looked kind of shocked, you only ever used her full name if you were really, really mad. It only happened one time before. She took a seat and patted the place next to her, signing that you needed to sit next to her. "I just.. you could have died.. y/n" you look at her and see that she is fighting tears, you almost never see her cry, wow she really took this hard. "And if you would have.. died... it would have only been,. Because i didn't look.. i just" tears are streaming down her face now "i just.. can't deal with the thought of loosing you"

You pull her in for a hug, you strike her hair to calm her down "shh, shh, im not going anywhere. Im right here" you wipe the tears from her face and give her a kiss. "Im sorry" you say while pulling her in for a hug again.
She walked out without saying anything. You were really confused why she just walked out, but she came back a minute later with your pillow and blanket. She threw it on the bed. "I've missed you" she said while getting into bed. You snuggled up against her "i've missed you too, and this bed. God this bed, i forgot how good this bed lays"
She playfully punched your arm "you really had me, when you used my full name, it was kinda scary, but i liked it" she said while placing kisses on your forehead. "I love you" you say looking her straight in the eyes. "I love you too"