in the shower

I'm staring into nothingness, thinking about last night. My girlfriend Natasha suddenly appeared by my window sneaking into my room. "omg what are you doing here?" I whispered excitedly. "do I need a reason to see my favorite person?" she asked and gave me a kiss. She graduated just a year before me and we were friends before that, but my mom does not like me having people over at night, especially since I told her I like girls..

if my mom ever found out I had someone over, she'd kill me, but luckily we didn't get caught. I haven't told her about me and Natasha yet. I don't think she'll really care, but I'm just not ready yet.. I think. but now here I am at school, my mom at work and my girlfriend still in my room. did I say my mom is the principal yet?

"miss Y/l/n are you even paying attention?" my teacher Mr, harvey snaps me out of my thoughts.

"uhm.. no- yes sir. i'm sorry." I tell him, grabbing my pencil acting as if i was listening to him. writing down some of the stuff mr, harvey says, but I got distracted by my phone buzzing with texts.

Nat<3

Hey you, did you make it to school okay?

Me

Hi, yeah just a bid tired, how is your morning going :) ?

Nat<3

It's going. Didn't like to wake up without you

Tho :(

Me

Sounds like a you problem now doesn't it

Nat<3

Oh? Is it?

Me

Only joking, but you knew I had school

Right??

Nat<3

Yeah I knew, but I still missed you

It's cold without you

Me

Well it's going to be cold for a little

While, cuz I have training after school

Nat<3

:(

Me

Shit, Mr, Harvey I looking at me

I need to go. I'll talk to you ASAP <3

Nat<3

Okay baby, say hi for me

I quickly hide my phone under my leg and act like I was writing something on my notes.

"Miss Y/l/n, could you repeat what I said lastly." He asked. Shit.

"uhmm.. well you see-" I was about to make up something since I have not been listening to a word he said this whole lesson when the bell rang. "saved by the bell." He states.

"homework will be what you didn't get to do in this lesson and I will see you all on Monday." He says as everyone is getting their bags and is ready to leave.

As I was walking to the door he called my name. "miss Y/l/n a word please."

Shit.

"yeah of course." I smile.

He finishes writing something on the piece of paper in front of him and focuses his attention on me. "you've been a little distracted lately, is everything okay?" he asked.

"oh. Yeah everything is good." I tell him, leaning on a table.

"cause if it weren't. you could talk to me, you know that." He told me.