School fight

Your the daughter of Natasha Romanoff. Which was cool if you think about it, but she is really strict. She likes rules, and well, you like breaking them...

You didn't get much sleep. You were up studying all night, well until 4am. You needed to nail the math test you had today. When your alarm went off you felt sick. You had a terrible headache. You managed to get out of bed and into your bathroom. You took a shower and cleaned yourself up.

It felt like the headache got only worse so you took some medicine, hoping it would help. You walked down to the kitchen where you saw your mom, making you breakfast "you ready for the test?" She questioned. You took a seat, closed your eyes and rubbed your temple. "Y/n?" She asked. "Hmm" you respond, you can't make up any words.

"I asked if you were ready for the test?" She says again. "Oh, yeah" she furrowed her eyebrows and walked over to you "are you okay?" She asked concerned, seeing as how you were sitting. "Yeah, im fine"

She gently grabbed your chin to force you to look at her "what did i say about  lying?" You finally open your eyes and meet her gaze. "Im sorry, i just have a terrible headache. I already took some medicine, now im just waiting for it to work"

Now she looked at you with concern "you okay to make the test today?" She asks, trying to massage your head and shoulders. "I hope so, i studied really hard for this"

"Okay, well see how you are in half an hour" she says, kissing your forehead and giving you your breakfast. "Im not gonna make school if i leave over half an hour" you say, stuffing your mouth with the toast.
"I'll drive you"

30 min later
"How are you now?" Your mother asks you. "Well, its not completely gone, but i'll be fine" you say, flashing her s soft smile. "Okay hunny, go grab your bag, ill wait in the garage"

You went to your room to grab your bag. Putting the last book in it. You walked over to the garage where you saw your mom waiting in her black Corvette  Stingray. You threw your bag over your shoulder and got in the car.

Around 10 minutes later you got to your school "text me how it went?" She asked. "Of course" i say as i step out of the car. I saw a few people looking at me, the car and my mom. When she drove away she honked a few times, which made me smile a bid.

I stood still, looking at all the people pointing at me, and whispering. But eventually i walked in school. At my locker i was greeted by my friends, Nad, MJ and Peter. "Hey y/n" "hey guys, ready for the test?" I asked them. "I think ill do fine" Nad answered "me too" MJ said. "I hope im gonna nail it, Aunt May helped me study so she will be happy if i get a good grade" Peter said with a smile.

I closed my locker and we walked over to the class room. We all sat down at our tables. We sat at the back at the classroom on the left side. The teacher closed the door and told us to start the test.

I didn't feel my headache anymore so that was great. I looked at the questions and I understood them all. The test went great and i was one of the first people to finish. I checked my answers one more time, when i was satisfied i walked to the teachers desk and handed in my test. The teacher gave me a smile and i sat back down.

15 minutes later the time was over and everyone went up to leave. The four of us walked over to the cafeteria since it was lunch time. I realized i forgot something in my locker "you guys go get a table, i have to get something out of my locker" they answered with a simple "okay see you in a bid"

I got to my locker and grabbed my note book. I went to walk to the cafeteria when i was stopped by a group of girls. I tried to walk around them but they stepped in front of me "excuse me" i said trying to walk around them again, but they stepped in front of me.. again.

The 'populaire' girl walked over to me "you don't seriously  think you can come to school in a fancy car, make everyone look at you, steal my spotlight and just get away with it?!" I really wasn't in the mood for teenage girl drama so i pushed myself out of the cirkel they had surrounded me in. I pushed a little harder then i thought and the 'populair' girl fell over.

"Im so sorry" i gave her a hand to help her get up but she slapped it away. "You bitch" she said. I continued walking. "You know, i get why your father would leave you, seeing how worthless you and your mom are" she scoffed. This made me turn around.

I don't know, how she even knew about my father. "You can't talk to me like that" i yelled, now getting attention from the people around me. "What are you gonna do about it. Go crying to your worthless, stupid, fake ass mother? I mean, come on. Do any of you actually believe that SHE is the daughter of 'the Black Widow'?" People around me began to laugh and i lost it.

I pushed her to the ground, got on top of her and began to hit her. People around us began to yell 'fight, fight' but I didn't care. She needed to shut up.

After about 30 seconds in the fight we got pulled apart, by the principal. "What the hell is going in here?!" The man asked. The girl acted like she was innocent "she just attacked me, I didn't even do anything" i was about to say something when the principal stopped me "not another word, well talk about this in my office"

We walked to his office and sat down. He interrogated us for a few minutes but he didn't get much out of it. He told us he was gonna call our parents and now we were waiting outside of his office.

"Im gonna kill you" the girl whispered to me. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at her "i'd like to see you try"

After 10 minutes her parents got there and she got picked up. I was still waiting for my mom to pick me up. I was scared of what she was going to say.

Mom finally came and walked over to me. I started talking "mom.. i- i can explain-" she cut me off "in the car" thats the only thing she said. We walked to the exit of the school and people around me where whispering "is that the black widow?" "Is that her mom" "what the hell?"

We got to the car i sat down and we immediately drove away. I looked at my mom and she looked pissed. I was scared to say anything. "Mom?" I questioned. No reaction. "Are you mad at me?" I earned a glance from her. I got the message. We didn't speak for the rest of the car ride.

We arrived in the garage and she began to talk. "I see your headache is over" she said, still not looking at me. "Yeah, it was gone, right before the test" i smiled softly.

My leg was bouncing up and down and i was playing with the ring on my thumb. I had really bad anxiety and got anxious fast. "Mom, im so sorry" I sniffed. This made her look at me. "I tried to walk away, 3 times, but they pushed me back" you were now crying "she began talking about dad.. and you and i just lost it" Natasha softened her look and took your hand. "Im so sorry mom" she pulled you in for a hug. You gladly hugged her back.

She didn't let go until you stopped crying. "Are you mad at me?" I got out of the hug and looked her in her eyes. "No.. you tried to walk away. It's okay. Your still grounded, but im not mad"

We walked out of the car. The rest of the day we watched movies together and just talked.

I hope you guys liked this. Idk what it was when i started it but i hope it turned out okay.
:)