Yelena's sister

Wauw! 3 updates today :))

"YELENA!" I yelled to the room upstairs. "Y/N" she yelled back. I smiled at our stupidity "GET YOUR ASS, IN THE CAR" i said, honking a few times.

"OKAY, 'MOM'"

She sprinted to the car and got in. "Mom.. really?" I asked raising my eyebrow. She just smiled at me. We were going to visit Natasha, Yelena's sister. She told me she had a sister. 'Moved out west and is a science teacher' well, that was a lie. 

She told me this at the very beginning of our friendship. And now. She is stuck with me, we are best friends. She told me all about her life, in the red room, her 'sister' and her 'parents' and im finally going to meet her sister. We kept track of the news and we knew she is an avenger "the black widow" i said sarcastically. "You do know, im a black widow as well right?" She said, her thick accent coming through.

I scrunched my nose and smiled.

After a long, long drive we got to 'the avengers compound' we didn't announce that we were coming so this was going to be fun. We rang the doorbell and a voice came through "hello, im F.R.I.D.A.Y. What is your purpose for being here?"

We looked at each other and couldn't help but laugh. "Uhmm, were here fore Natasha Romanoff" she said to the doorbell. Looking like a fool. "She's is coming down.

A minute later the door opened. She looked at us for a second. "You've grown" she said, looking at Yelena. "You i don't know" she said looking at me. "You must be Yelena's sister. Natasha right?" I said sticking my hand out. She shook it "yes, and you are..." "y/n" i say quickly.

We walked inside. Nat and Yelena talked for a bid, catching up before including me in the conversation. They asked me a question but i didn't hear it. I was staring at Natasha. Wow. "Hello..? Y/n?" Yelena said waving her hand infront of my face. "Hmm?" I asked.

"I asked if your single" nat said, like it was the most normal thing. "Oh yeah, i my girlfriend left me a few months ago" i said, reacting as if it was the most normal thing. "Don't get her starting to talk about that woman, she won't stop" Yelena said, i playfully hit her on her shoulder.

The 3 of us went out for dinner later that evening. We chatted up and i actually really liked Natasha. Really.. liked..

I kept staring at her, and me being me i was as obvious about it as possible. Yelena gave me multiple winks. I took it as that she accepts the fact that i like her sister. I don't even know if she is into woman.

"When did you knew you were into woman?" Nat asked. I looked at her, took a sip of my drink and started talking "wel.. that was a very long time ago. I think i was 13 or something. It was this girl from my little town and well. I fell in love. Of course my 'gaydar' wasn't working then so yeah.. she wasn't into girls" i took another sip of my drink. "And you?" I blurt out.

She gave me a surprised look "how did you know?" I smirked "i didn't" she closed her eyes and nods in defeat. "Okay i'll just leave you two, im not third wheeling" Yelena said, standing up and walking somewhere else. "She is so stupid" i say laughing. "Yeah, she really is"

We got to talk and we actually have a lot in common.

We ended up playing 21 questions, only we made it 100+ questions. "So, what's your opinion about sleeping with stuffed animals?" I slurred. We were both very drunk. "I think it's cute" she said. "Good, cause i want you to meet mineeee" i said. Almost falling out of the chair.

It was Natasha's turn to ask a question. She thought about it and finally spoke "cannn i.. kissss you?" She said, taking another sip of her drink.

"Why don't you try and find out" i said confidently. She immediately leaned in and kissed me. It was a passioned kiss, but also sloppy. Hands everywhere. They started at my neck, to my hair, to my waist, to my thighs. I god red in the face when her hand rested on my thigh. I backed out of the kiss to catch air.

"I think" i started "that we should realllyyy try and go on a date, cuzz, you are a very cool lady"

"I would really like that"

Yeh... i dunno

But 3 updates in one day wauw!

Requests are open