"How about that coffee date now?"

Hehehe i added a photo at the top :)

You ran towards the ally, not looking back. You ran and ran until you hit a dead end. "Nowhere to run" the Black Widow stated. "Yeah, i can see that" you say. You turned around to meet het gaze. You looked at her, trying to figure out what to do. Ste just stood still, trying to read you.

"Well, this was fun. But i really just wanna go home now, maybe grab some coffee along the way. Yeah. I might just do that" you shrugged. She shook her head chuckling "your not getting away this time.. masked bandit" the Avengers named me that. 'Masked bandit' it fits. I wear a mask, but bandit? Come on.

You rolled your eyes at the name "y'know, you can just call me by my name" she gave me a confused look "you never told me"

You thought about it for a second "well you never told me yours" "cause you never asked"

That was also true.. i have been running from the Avengers for a long time now and after about 2-3 weeks they gave me that name. Its kind off cool to know that they gave me a name, it means that they have a hard time with catching me. I find it very amusing.

"Y/n, y/l/n"

"Natasha Romanoff"

There was a silence before we started walking towards each other. "We really don't need to fight again, you could just let me go. Y'know what? If you let me go, i will take you out on a coffee date? How 'bout that!" I say, with a smirk.

Instead of answering me just went to attack me. I knew her way of fighting and she knew mine. It was like fighting a mirror, but  she used some weird techniques. Eventually she pinned me down, i tried to grab my knife, but she saw and kicked it out of my hand. "Nuh uh" she stated. I tried moving around but her grip was too tight.

"Steve, i got her" she said into het communication device.

I knew i was defeated so i didn't put up another fight when she walked with me to the jett.

"If it isn't the masked bandit" Steve stated.
"Hello to you too, old man" i shrugged.

He rolled his eyes at my comment. "You know, i have a name right?" I said, but making it sound like a question. "Well you never told us" steve answered.

"She told me" nat said
"I told Natasha" i said. Making her smile very lightly.

Steve just looked at Nat. The look said 'tell us the name' Nat glared at him, it said something like 'ask yourself'.
You were watching as the two of them, gave each other glares and looks. "Y'know, you have a mouth and a voice, use it. Those glares and looks are easy to read. So Steve.. anything you wanna ask me" you say, wiggling your eyebrows.

he just sights. "No? Okay then not?" I say.
He rolls his eyes "what's your name?" He says coldly. "Ah! He speaks!" I smirk "y/n, y/n /y/l/n"

We flew to the compound. When we landed Nat handcuffed me and we walked inside. "Are these necessarily?" I asked, suggesting to the handcuffs. "Are you gonna try any funny business?" You thought about it. Then said "eh, keep 'm on, im probably way too scary to be walking along side with, without any handcuffs" i said sarcastically.

After a long talk down from 'director fury' i got sent to my cel. Natasha brought me there. Once i got in, my handcuffs got taken off. While taking them off, she gave me a look "no funny business, i know" i looked around. It was small. It had a toilet, a bed, a sink and a chair. "Cool" i whisper.

"What was that?" Nat asked. "Nothing, i just said 'cool'" i smiled.  "Okay, well if you need anything ask for JARVIS and he'll send someone down" she said, ready to walk out. "If that someone will be you, then i might just ask this 'JARVIS' some things" i smirked. She turned around and walked away.

"You know your gonna miss me!" I yelled just as she walked around the corner. "Im gonna miss you" i mutter under my breath.

After about an hour of just sitting, tony came to visit me. He gave me a tennis ball because "i heard you called Steve 'old man'. You can have this now"

Another hour has passed. And then another one. I was really bored and a bid hungry "hey JARVIS" i say. "Yes, miss Bandit, what can i do for you?" The AI "you can just call me y/n. Or y/n y/l/n. 'Bandit' doesn't feel right. But can you call Natasha, im hungry and bored" "will do miss y/l/n" the AI responded.

Halve an hour later Nat showed up with some food. I fell asleep but woke up when i smelled the food. "Did you really jus wake up, by the smell of food?" She laughed.

I put my eyebrows up "y'know, there is literally nothing to do in here, so yeah, food is very exiting" she handed me the food and i expected her to leave, but she didn't. "Your not leaving?" I asked, stuffing my face with food. "I can if you want me to" she said, ready to walk away. "Nwo, pwleaswe stway" i said, with my mouth full.

She laughed at me and shook her head, "your weird" "i know, you love it"

Nat and i talked for a while until it was getting very late. I saw her getting tired and yawning a lot. "You need to get some rest, putting up with me can be, very tiring" i say, smiling softly at her.  She giggles and it made my hart melt. "I will be back, first thing tomorrow" she said, while standing up. "I'll be waiting right here" i say quietly. She smiled.

She walked away "thank you!" I said just loud enough so she could hear me. She smiles and nods.

I went to bed, with the Red head assassin running on my mind all night.

The next morning she did as she promised. She came down to my cel the minute after she woke up. We talked and eventually she had to talk with Fury.

Fast forward 2 weeks. Nat and i have been spending every day together. And i have fallen for her hard. They moved me to a bigger cell a week ago and this one had a TV. The days went by slowly, but it would co quick when Nat was with me.

This morning she didn't came down around her normal time and i started to worry a bid. "JARVIS, where's Nat?" I asked the AI. "She is talking to director Fury right now, im sure she will be down in a minute"
I sighted and went back to bed.

That minute turned into halve an hour, but she finally came down. "I almost thought you forgot" i laughed. She didn't answer and instead went over to my keypad. She put the code in and my cell door opened. "Woah, whats happening?" I asked confused.

She got in my cell and sat on the bed next to me "y/n i talked to Fury" she began. "Okay..." i said confused. She continued "i got him to re think your sentence and.. well you can go. He let you free" she said. Not sounding very happy for me. "Oh" i said, also not very happy.

This ment i wasn't going to see her again. I can't.  Her visits actually make me happy. I can't remember the last time i've actually been happy. They can't take that away from me, not now i just got it.

We both sat there in silence. Not knowing what to say, but we both knew we weren't happy. Sure i was happy about getting out of the cell, but not seeing Nat everyday... "but what if i-" i started talking, but got cut of by Nat leaning in and kissing me.

I was a bid surprised at first, but soon got into the kiss. It was a needed kiss. It felt like we both wanted this for so long. And now, we got it and wouldn't let go.

When we pulled away for air, we put our foreheads together. "What were you going to say?" She asks. I smile, still catching my breath "i was gonna say that i could just commit another crime, got captured again, so i could see you again"

"Idiot" she stated and hit my arm playfully. I look in her eyes and pull her back in for another kiss. "How about that coffee date now?" I asked. She laughed "sure"

I.. i actually kind of like this one....  how 'bout that!

What did you think :)

Requests are OPEN!!