"Someone's watching you"

High school

We were in biology. I don't hate it, but i don't like it either. I was taking notes as the teacher was explaining some things. Wanda and Bucky, -who sat behind me- were giggling the whole time. I finally turned around "whats so funny?" I whispered. "Someone's watching you" Wanda said, giggling.

I looked around. Not seeing anyone stare. "Who?" I ask. "Look better" Bucky answered. I looked again and this time i saw a certain red headed girl looking away quickly. "No, she wasn't staring. She wouldn't" i tell them. They just giggle again. "You guys are so stupid" i tell them as i turn back around. "And you love us for it" Wanda said. Knowing she was right.

I was taking notes again and when the class was over i packed my bag and walked away. I had a free period so i went outside to find a table to spend my next hour. I was just scrolling on my phone when i saw someone walking over to me. "Mind if i join?" She asked. I looked up to find that it was Natasha, "go for it" i say, a bit nervous. She sat down and i looked at my phone again. "So.." she started, i looked up.

"Biology was.. boring" she said. "Yeah, i don't hate it, but I definitely don't like it either" i told her, she smiled. "Did you happen to take any notes? I was... distracted and couldn't make any" she asked. I wondered what she was distracted by. "Yeah sure, let me just find my book" i say as i go through my bag.

When i find it i hand her my books and notes. She takes it and started to write it in her own note book. I put one AirPod in and started listening to music. We were just talking a bid and i was singing along to the lyrics of the song. Natasha laughed. "What?" I ask her. "Nothing" she says with a giggle. "Your seriously not a good liar. Tell me!" I said. "Okay, you were just singing along your music.. i thought it was cute" she whispered the last part.

I started blushing. "Sorry" i say, she took my hand. "No, i liked it. Can i listen with you?" I was blushing harder when her hand touched mine. I looked her in the eye as i handed her my other AirPod.

The rest of the free period we spent listening to music, laughing and talking together.

We both had different classes after this so we went our different ways. She told me she was done with school 2 hours before me so we would just meet each other tomorrow. When i walked out of my last class i went to my locker, put in the books i needed at home and threw in what I didn't need anymore. I walked to the front doors and walked out of school. I walked to my bike and to my surprise i saw Natasha waiting next to my bike.

"What are you still doing here?" I ask as i look for the right key. "Well i wanted to go home, but my ride bailed on me, so.. i don't know, i just waited for you... i guess" she stuttered. I smiled. "Want a ride home?" I ask. She scratched the back of her neck "or wanna go to my place?" I add. She smiled lightly, trying to hide it, but i caught her. "Yeah! Sure."

She sat on the back, holding on to me tight. We arrived home and went to my room. We watched a movie and she stayed for dinner. When i walked her out she stopped and stood in front of me. "So.. this was fun" she started. "Yeah, we should do it again" i smiled, playing with the rings on my fingers nervously.

She took a deep breath, which made me look her in the eyes. I could see her hesitation, but event stepped closer and leaning in. She kissed me. I was a bid shocked at first, but very quickly gave in. It was a sweet, but needed kiss.

When we pulled away for air we looked in each others eyes. I was speechless and she got nervous. "Sorry.. if i.. I didn't.. i just had to-" before she could speak again i kissed her. A passioned kiss. "I liked it" i told her as i pulled away.

"Good" she smirked. "See you tomorrow" i said. "Until then" she said as she walked away.

Okeeeey so, im on vacation rn, so i am probably gonna be updating once a week of maybe less.... idk. Anyways here is an update, cause I couldn't sleep so yeh. Hope you like it :)

*requests are open*