Period

Fluff, period
Word count: 716
This one is a little bid short.. sorry :(
Hope you still like it <3

When your on your period, it hits hard. It doesn't only hit hard for you, but also for the people around you. Because of the mood swings no one really knows how to talk to you, except for Natasha. She just really knows exactly what to say.

"Anyone want some water?" Steve said as he stood up from the arm chair he was sitting in. "If by water, you mean coffee. Then yes" tony said. "Yes thank you Steve" Wanda said. "Sure" Nat said. "Yeah, ill take some" you said.
Steve walked away to get everyone their drinks, and you put your head down in Nat's neck crook again. She laid her her hands softly on your head and began stroking your hair. You began to feel really sleepy and decided to shut your eyes, for just a second. You closed your eyes, and immediately drifted off to sleep. Natasha saw that you were sleeping and gave everyone a look. A look that could say "if anyone wakes her up... your gonna have to deal with me"

Steve walked in with the drinks and said... loudly "WHO'S ready to start this MOVIE" Natasha looked at him and you began waking up by all the noice. Nat tried to stroke your hair and make you sleepy again, but it didn't work. "Who is making all this noice" you say waking up. "Nothing baby, just go back to sleep" nat said quietly. "No im not sleepy" you say. You get a really bad cramp and you hold your stomach. "Baby you okay?" Nat asked concerned. "Yeah, just the.. cramps" "let me make you something" nat said as she stood up "how about...." she looked through the cabinets and a smile appeared on her face when she saw something. "This is perfect" you looked up from the couch "what? What did you find?" You ask with curiosity. "You'll see"

It took her about 5 minutes but when she came back you felt your eyes watering up "you made me hot choco?" You say, holding back the tears. "You like it?" She asked, knowing you liked it. She walked over to you and gave you the mug. You took it and took a sip... you burned your tongue. "Au" you said while crying, crying from happiness and pain. "Hey, wanna go upstairs?" Nat asked, taking the mug from you, before you could burn yourself even more. "What? And the movie?!" Steve said. Nat gave him 'the look' and he shut up. Nat stood up and put her arms out in front of her, waiting for you to take her hand. You took her hand and stood up. While you stood up you whispered to her "i have to go to the bathroom first" she gave you a kiss on your forehead, and walked you to the bathroom, in your room.

You got out with a frown on your face. "Whats wrong baby" nat asked as she patted the empty space on the bed next to her. "It's not fair" you say while very angrily covering yourself under the blanket. "I know hunny, i know" she said while kissing your forehead.  "I hate you" "no you don't" she says, still covering your face with kisses. "No i don't. I love you, but it is not fair. How can you even be around me when im like this.. this emotional reck" you say, now crying again "you see, im crying and i don't even know why" nat takes you in for a hug "i know it isn't fair baby, but im here to take care of you, and i love you, no matter if you are emotional unstable. Im here to make you feel better again. The least i can do is take care of you, i love taking care of you"

You look nat in the eyes "i love you so much" she smiles and wipes away your tears "i love you too"
"Now lets watch a movie" she said while grabbing the TV remote. "What do you want to see?" She asked. You looked at her with a smile and puppy eyes. She smiled and sighted "really, grease, again?!" your smile turned into a small smirk "your adorable y/n" you snuggled up to her and she started the movie.