"Why did you move the bottle?"

Like every single one shot series, there has to be a party theme.. so truth or dare it is :)

You were one of the original 7 Avengers. Beginning as just a simple shield agent, and now an avenger. You had enhanced powers, which ment that you could hear things from a very large range, see things from a far distance and you could see through objects. You were also a bid stronger and faster that 'normal' people. You could move objects with your mind

It was once again a normal day at the Avengers compound. You woke up to your alarm ringing. You got out of bed, threw some leggings and an over sized hoodie on. You walked down to the kitchen to find Steve and Nat already there. "Good morning" you mumble with your morning voice.

Without looking up you walk to the fridge. "Morning" Steve and Nat say at the same time. They giggle and you continue to look for some food in the fridge. "You okay?" Nat asked. You didn't hear her. Steve and Nat exclaimed a look and she walked over to you. She put her hand on your shoulder, this made you look up. "Hi" you say. She smiles "hi, you okay?"

"Oh yeah, just hungry"
She furrowed her eyebrow "hmmkay, if there is something going on, you can tell me"
"I will" you grabbed the food and walked over to the table and began eating.

A little while later, you and Nat were watching something on the television. She rested her head on your shoulder. You were afraid to move and your hart was pounding miles an hour. You've had quit the crush on miss Romanoff, not that you'd ever tell her that. You were pretty certain that she was into guys only, since the 'thing' with Banner.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. Could you give everyone an invite to the party" tony said as he entered the room. "What party?" Nat questioned, getting out of her current position. I pouted my lip on her action, but just so no one could see. "The party were having tonight" he answered like it was the most obvious thing.

As she openend her mouth to say something we got the message from F.R.I.D.A.Y. With the information.
'8pm Sharp
Wear something nice
Black/grey/white with a golden touch
Get ready to drink ;)'

We took a quick look at the clock '3:49pm' "Tony why are you announcing the party only 4 hours before it, do you have everything organized?" Steve asked. "Uh no, but it'll do" he said. Nat and i looked at each other "well i guess i beter get going, i have no idea what to wear" i told her standing up. She took my hand i blushed red "i'll find you at 7, we can do our make-up and hair together" she said, still holding my hand. "Yeah, it's a date" i smirked.

I went up to my room. I was still a bid 'shaky' from Nat holding my hand. I couldn't stop smiling.
I went through my closet and after an hour of looking i found it.

(If you want a suit, something like this)

(If you want a dress, something like this)

I put it on and looked in the mirror. I was happy. I took it off and waited until the clock hit 7.

The clock hit 7 and Natasha knocked on the door "it's me, can i come in?" She asked. 'Of course!" I said exited, maybe a bit too exited.

"What ya weiring?" She asked as she let herself fall on my bed. I pointed to my outfit. "I bet you look amazing in this" she said with a smirk. My face was red again "thank you"

After your hair and make-up was done, you put your outfit on.

You hooked your arm around Natasha's and you both walked to the party. Getting a few whistles from the guys we made it to the party. '8:02pm' the clock said "were late" i whispered to Nat. She smiled "we needed to make a good entrance" she whispered back with her signature smirk.

We walked over to the bar, got a drink and enjoyed the evening.

When all the 'non-avengers' were gone Thor spoke up "how about the game of the truth and the dare?" "Isn't that a bid childish?" Steve asked "are you scared" tony shrug. Steve shook his had and crooked his eyebrow "sure, lets play"

We all sat in a cirkel on the ground. "Thor" tony spoke "since it was your idea to play, you can be the first to ask the question" everyone quietly agreed "okay, i dare everyone to lift Mjölnir"

Clint went first "i'ts a trick im telling yah" he tried to lift, but it didn't move an inch "i still don't know how you do it" stark went next. He tried to pul it with his hand, nothing. He grabbed a piece of his suit, still nothing. Then banner went up, he tried and growled weirdly. Everyone looked weird but then laughed. Steve went up, still nothing. I went up, nothing. "Widow?" Thor asked Nat. "Oh no thats no question i need answered" she said and took a sip of her drink.

Tony asked the next question "uhm, Banner, what happened with 'the thing' between you and Nat?" He looked at her, almost for permission to talk "well, uh.. we just wanted different things"

We played a few rounds and then i got asked a question. "Y/n, who here do you find the most attractive?" Nat asked. I didn't know how to answer. I have only told Bucky, since he was my best friend, wanda also knew but she found out herself. "And if your lying, Wanda can go through your head" tony added.

I started to panic. This isn't how i wanted to come out. "Uh, Bucky"i quickly say. "Wanda, do a quick check. I looked at her with panic in my eyes "don't worry" she mouthed. Wanda knew about my crush, because i was thinking about her once and she read my mind on accident. She told me she was happy for me and she would never tell anyone else "it's the truth" Wanda told them.

I looked up at Bucky, he had a smile on his face. I looked at Natasha and to my surprise, she looked sad.. jealous almost. "Okay, my turn" i said breaking the silence.

After a few more rounds and a lot of drinks we went to play another game. 'Spin the bottle' Tony suggested. We all agreed and got a bottle.

After some awkward matches like 'tony and wanda' 'steve and bruce' 'y/n and Wanda' 'Y/n and bucky' 'nat and Bucky' 'clint and thor' 'wanda and thor' Nat spinned and it landed on me, i just my powers to give it a little extra spin and it ended on clint. You hoped no one saw, and you believed no one did. Clint and Nat kissed and after this the party was over.

Everyone went up, i stayed down to clean up a bid. Nat saw and she walked up behind me and helped me clean up. "Sooo..." she started. I looked at her in question "whats up?" I asked, continuing to pick up empty bottles of liquor. "Why did you do it?" She said referring to the bottle, but i played it off like i didn't knew what she was talking about "do what?"

She raised one eyebrow and folded her arms "why did you move the bottle?" A red blush came over my cheeks "oh.. i uh.. well- i" i stuttered. "You can tell me" she insured me, stepping closer. We were standing almost face to face now. Our noses about to brush against each other. I swallowed hard "i... uhm" i stuttered again.

"Tell me" she demanded switching her eyes to look at my eyes, to my lips, back to my eyes and lips again. I sighted "because i-" she cut me off by kissing my lips. It was a deep passioned kiss. I was shocked but quickly caught on. We pulled away for air "like you" i finished my sentence.

I pulled her back in. After we pulled away again i asked her "but, i thought you were into guys.. like with Bruce" she smirked at me "and i thought you liked 'Bucky'" she motioned with her fingers. I scoffed "i lied" "there's a reason it didn't work out with Banner, well man overall"

This made me smile and she pulled me back in again. Best day of my life.

I think this turned out okay.

Tell me what you thought of it!
And sent me requests of what you want to read :)