"Did you have sex?" V2.

Requested by @scarlettssimp
(But also a few peeps in the comments)

Requested by @scarlettssimp(But also a few peeps in the comments)

Can we just appreciate that photo on top?

Daughter x mom Scarlett :)
Daughter 16.

I did change the story a bid cuz i didn't want to copy and paste :)

Y/n POV
I was just scrolling on my phone, laying in bed, when i heard the front door open. "Honey, im home" i hear my mom call from downstairs. I roll of my bed, putting my phone in my back pocket. Making my way down to my mom.

Scarlett's POV
3 hours earlier
"I just don't know" i tell my cast members. "Well, don't you know 'if' she did it, or with 'who' she did it?" Renner asks me. "The first one. But if she did.. then also the second one" i rattle. "You know, she is 16. She is going to... experience these kind of things" Downey told me.

"I just wanna know who the guy is. I hope she won't be heartbroken if.. you know.. if its a one time thing" i tell them. Earning a head shake from Lizzie. i look at her with questioning eyes. "What?" I ask her firmly. "Why do you assume it's a guy?" She asks me. "Oh, well. I don't know. Why? What did you hear?"

She smiles at me "i didn't hear anything. I just don't think.. it has to be a guy.." she tells us. "Maybe you just need to talk to her" Evans speaks up. He's right. Maybe i do. "Yeah, after work" i say and get up to continue work.

~Back to now~

"Honey, im home" i call to my daughter. Waiting for her to come down. "Hey, how was work?" She asks me, hugging me. "It was good, nothing.. special" she nods and walks over to the kitchen.

We decide what we want for dinner and wait for the delivery person to show up. "So... y/n.. i wanted to ask you something"

Y/n POV
"Okay..." i say hesitantly. We go to sit down on the couch. We sit there in silence for a moment. "I really don't wanna do this" mom starts. "So.. don't" i try. she takes a deep breath. "Did you.. do 'it'?"

"What?" I ask.
"You know.. 'it' the thing you do.. when you grow up.. uh, intercourse.. intimacy?"

My faces grows red. "Omg mom stop"
"Love making?" She continues.

"Mom, please stop"
"Relations, with.. gender-" she continues but i stop her.

"MOM! Omg stop. I do not need this before my dinner" i say ready to walk away. She grabs my hand and pulls me back on the couch. "This isn't fun for either of us" she tells me.

She takes a deep breath again. "Y/n, did you have sex?" She finally asks.
My face is bright red. "I-.. uhm" i start.

"Oh my god. You did" mom says, very calmly for some reason. "Did you at least... do it safe"
I shut my eyes and let my head hang to the ground "yes.. mom. Please, can you stop now" i practically beg.
"Okay"

We sat in the awkward silence. I wasn't able to look at her. We sat there for around 15 minutes when there was a knock on the front door. Mom got up to open it. She got back with two bags of food. "Let's eat" she says, breaking the silence.

While eating we still didn't talk. Until she finally spoke up again. "So... with who was it?" She asks me. How do i answer this. If i tell her she'll know. If i don't she will probably keep asking. I sigh loudly "someone from school" i say.

"Hmmkay" she nods. "Anyone special?" She continues. "No. Yes. I don't know" i tell her. "Does 'someone' got a name?"

I smile when i think of her. "So 'someone' is special huh" she teases when she sees me smile. I just stare. "What's her name?" She suddenly asks.

"What? H-how did you.. know?"
"Im your mother. And well, actually i didn't.. it was just a guess. But now i do know" she smiles at me.

"And.. how do you feel.. about that..?" I ask nervously.
"Not that my opinion should even matter, but there is nothing you could do to make me love you less. You can love whoever you want to, and you should be proud of who you love"

I get up and hug her. "I love you" i whisper in her ear. "I love you too"

We continued eating. And not 5 minutes later she starts again. "Sooo.. was she the only one.. orr?"
"Nah im leaving now" i say as i walk away, towards my room. When i got to my door i quickly yelled. "Yeah, she is the only one" then i shut the door and got back on my phone.

Idk

*requests are open*