I don't know her that well

"Why not?" My girlfriend Natasha asks me. "Because my dad 'doesn't approve' of it and I don't wanna get kicked out of the house" i tell her. We are hiding in the school bathroom. Some popular girl saw us holding hands and made a big deal about it. We tried saying stuff like "were just friends" and "i have a boyfriend" but she didn't buy it for a second.

We have been secretly dating for 2 months now. And it's really hard to keep it a secret. "Im sorry, i shouldn't push you to do something like that. Im sorry" she tells me and I kiss her lips softly.

We walk out of the bathroom together. Luckily for us, no one thinks thats suspicious, because girls go together to the bathroom all the time.

"Hey what class do you have now?" Natasha asks me when we arrived at my locker. "I only have English left. You?" I ask her while looking for my english book. "History.. after that im done too. Wanna hang later?" "Yeah of course" i say back.

"Okay meet me after class?" She asks and ives me a hug. "Nobody's home" she whispers into my ear, giving butterflies to my stomach.  "I'll see you after class" i say with blushing cheeks.

My class ended 10 minutes early since my teacher had to go do something. I walked out of class and waited by Natasha's classroom.

Me
Hey you, my class is already over so i'm waiting by the door

Natasha <3
Heyy, oke see you in 10

After 10 minutes of waiting her class was finally over and we walked to her car. "So.. what are we gonna do?" I ask her innocently. "I have something in mind" she says with a smirk, again giving me butterflies. I just smile at her and we drove to her house.

Her house is just at the end of my street. We parked and almost sprinted out of the car. After a while of just talking and laughing we decide to watch a movie.  She grabs a blanked and puts it over the both of us. The movie starts and for the first few minutes we're both just watching, until she puts her hand on my thigh.

The butterflies creep into my stomach again and my cheeks turn red. I turn my head away embarrassed, but she grabs my chin softly, forcing me to look at her. "Your cute when you get al flustered" she tells me and kisses me slowly.

What once was slow turned into a make out session. I moved over to sit on her lap and we made out some more. With the movie playing in the background and all the of the noice we created we didn't hear the front door opening.

"Hey Nat i'm home early-" her mom said, shocked by the picture in front of her. I quickly get of her lap and look away. "Mom hi, uhm" Natasha started but didn't actually know what to say. "Who is she?" Her mom asks. Natasha looks at me, but i'm too embarrassed to look back. "that is y/n. She is my girlfriend" she says.

We never labelt ourself to anything but hearing her say those words made me smile and forget about the situation for a second.

It was silent for a while until her mom spoke up "well hey y/n, it's nice to meet you" her mom says. I quickly stood up and shook her hand "it's nice to meet you too miss Romanoff"

After a while Natasha leads me out. "So.. that was interesting.." she says leaning against the doorframe. "Yeah. Well.. girlfriends sounds nice" i say smiling. "Yeah no im sorry i didn't know what to say and-" she began but i stopped her by kissing her. "It sounds nice" i say when i pull away.

Now she is the one who is getting red. "I'll see you tomorrow" "yes you will"

I walk back home with a smile.

——
It's dinner time and me, my mom and my dad sat at the table. "So" my dad speaks up. "I hear that girl from the end of the street has a girlfriend now. I can't believe that those people are allowed to live so close to normal people"

His comment made me wanna punch him but I chose to stay silent, just like my mom. "Doesn't she go to your school?" He asks me, patiently waiting for an answer. "I think so, but I don't know her that well" I lie.

"Well let's just keep it that way" he says.

Little does he know that I love her..