Order

Sorry for no update yesterday. Its a bid tense at my house hold rn, but i'll try my best.
Also i cut my hair today :) its shoulder length now hehe

"Just two cappuccino's please" Nat said to the waitress as she asked for our drinks.
"Right away miss" she said as she walked away.

I gave nat a weird smile. "Your 26 years old. How is it that i still have to order food for you?" Nat asked me. I grabbed her hand. "Baby your in a relationship with a weird person. I will fight anyone, hell i would even kill. But i will never order food, or if they bring something wrong. I won't ever. EVER tell them that" i say very seriously but still smiling.

"But why tho?" She asked.
"I seriously have no idea" i tell her.

5 minutes later the waitress comes back with out drinks. "2 cappuccino's"  she says questioning. Nat answers with a simple "yes" and i nod. "Can i take your order?" She asks. Nat orders and now its my turn. I look at Nat who just shakes her head.

The waitress looks at me and waits for my order. "I uhm.. uuhh... i'll just.. just a.." i stutter. Nat finally speaks up for me "a chicken salad for her please" the waitress smiles. "That'll be all?"

"Yes thank you"
The waitress walks away and Natasha just begins laughing. "Your unbelievable" she says, while laughing. "Im sorry! I just can't order" i fake pout my lips.

"You know, one day when were like old and married. I won't tell the waiter your order and im just gonna sit and wait" she says looking at her phone.

"Wait.. hol' up. Married? You wanna marry me?" I ask her. A wide smile appears on both our faces.
"Well, yeah.. i really want to" she says, looking me right in the eye.
"I will only marry you if you promise to always order my food" i say folding my arms and looking away dramatically.

"You know you will marry me even if i don't order for you" she says proudly, cause she knows its true.
"Well.. maybe" i say.

10 minutes later the food comes and we eat.

When we walked back home we talked about how we want our wedding to be and who we would want there.
Just right then, i knew that i was gonna stay with this woman for the rest of my life.

Cute
Why is this literally me tho. I wont ever tell the waitress that they give me the wrong thing..

*requests are open*