Just give me a call P2

Your pov

It was now 3 months after the bar 'incident' and you still haven't called her. You wanted to, you wanted to call the second she walked out, but you didn't. Because you were scared. Would she even remember you? Was she serious about the call? What if she only said it to get out of that situation?

All of these questions made you sick.

You worked at a small coffee shop. One day you woke up late...again.. you ran out of bed into the bathroom. You quickly brushed your teeth, took a very quick shower, put your work clothes on, did your hair, did your make up and ran to the kitchen. You just took a banana and a water bottle. You speeded to your car and went off to work.

"Sorry, i know im late" you say walking in the front door "actually your just on time" you boss says with a smile. You let out a sigh of relieve and start up the machines. You started setting up some coffee cups and cleaning some spoons.

After about 10 minutes the first costumers walked in. You greeted them nicely and walked over to them "can i get you anything to drink?" "Two cappuccinos please" you smiled at them "that'll be all?" "Yes for now" "okay thank you"

You walked to the counter and started to make the coffee, you've worked here for so long, you could do these things with your eyes closed. You remember most of the people who come in the shop. You like to know that they come back to the place, so you must be doing something good.

It was around 3PM your break was just over and you went back to work. A small group of people walked in. An older man with fancy sunglasses, a man with a tight shirt, and a red head. Wait. Thats her. Thats Natasha, from the bar.

You get nervous but manage to walk over to them "hi, how can i help you?" "We would like some coffee" you smile and lead them to a table "well your at the right place then, ill let you have a minute to look at the menu, and ill be right back"

You walk back to the counter, trying not to stare at her. You can feel her staring and it takes everything in you not to look back.

After they had time to look you walked back over to them "made a choice?" You say friendly. "Yes a cappuccino, and two espressos please" the older man answered "sure, ill be right back" you say and take the menu's back. When you took hers, your hands touched each others, which made you look in each others eyes and made you blush. You both smiled and you quickly walk back.

You were red in the face. How could you not? While you were in your thoughts you hear a voice "you never called" it pulled you out of your thoughts and you look up to meet her gaze. "Hmm?" You answered. She giggled "i said, you never called"

"Oh uh.. yeah. I wanted to, but then you also said to call if i was in trouble, and well I wasn't in trouble. I wanted to call, but i was... nervous and.. why am i telling you this" you look down in embarrassment. Did you really just say that? She must think your a total weirdo now.

"Maybe i should have been more specific" she said, which made you look at her again. "I wanted you to call me, not only when your in trouble, for.. a date"

Your face turned red again. "Oh" you said. "If you don't want to, its fine, you don't have to-" you cut her off quickly "no! I want to. I.. i want to" a smile appeared on her face once again. "How's Friday?" "Friday is, great" you nervously answer.
"Meet you here at six?" "Six is, great" you nervously answer again. She smiled and walked back to the table.

You made the coffees ready and brought them to them. "There we go, one cappuccino" "yes" the man with the tight shirt said. You placed it in front of him "and two espressos" "nice" the man with fancy sunglasses said, Natasha just smiled. You placed the coffees in front of them. "Enjoy" you say als you walk away. You hear a small "thank you" which made you smile.

You walked back to the counter, nervous, but exited for Friday. "Can't wait" you mumble to yourself.