"... i see how your my daughter"

Im working on the requests i got!
Requests really help! Thank you!

And i added a bid of a twist at the end ;)

Y/g/n = your girlfriend name

I was hanging out with my girlfriend, only my mom doesn't know that. She thinks were just friends. I haven't told her im gay yet. I know she'll accept me, but im just so nervous to tell her. So i just don't. We were in my room, watching a movie when my mom came knocking on my door. "Y/n, it's 9pm. You know the drill"

"Yes mom" i say with a slight annoyed tone. She opened the door and crossed her arms over her chest "you better take down that tone, you can talk to your friends like that, not to me" she said, making it clear i stepped a line. "Sorry mom, i didn't mean for it to come out like that" she nods and signals for y/g/n to leave. "I'll walk you out" i say to her, she just smiles and nods. "Thank you for having me, miss Romanoff" she says to my mom.

"Always sweetie, good to see you" she answers.

We walk downstairs and my mom goes to the kitchen. I walk my girlfriend to the front door, we step outside. "Sorry to cut it so short, you know how she is" i say, preferring to my mom. "It's no problem" she starts. She leans in and whispers in my ear "how about i climb into your window"

I smirk and nod exited. "Bye" i say, giving her a quick peck on the lips. "Bye, y/n"

I walk back inside and see mom sitting on the couch. "Wanna watch a movie or something?" She asks me. I have to quickly come up with a excuse. "No, i have a bad headache im just gonna go to bed early"

"Okay hunny, you okay?" She asks concerned. "Yeah, im sure it will pass in the morning" i say trying to keep my face emotionless, cause i know she can read me like a child's book. "Okay, goodnight"

"Night!" I say as i walk back to my room. I close the door and open the window. There i see my girlfriend already waiting for me. "Well hello stranger" i say. "Oh im sorry, is this not the right house? I have an appointment with one Y/n Romanoff" she says, pretending to walk back out of the window. "Shut up, you idiot" i smile. "Make me" she says in a very seducing tone.

My lips part a bid and i lean forward. She steps back until she hits the wall. I hover over her lips, our noses touching, our breaths combining. I look her in the eyes, asking for consent. She nods and i lean in and kiss her. The sweet innocent kiss, quickly turnes into a needy and messy kiss. My hands rest on her waist while her hands are on my neck and one in my hair. I tap on her thighs, signaling for her to jump. She tangles her legs around my waist.

Without breaking the kiss i walk us over to my bed. I lay on top of her, finally pulling away for air. We gaze into each others eyes, it doesn't take long before our lips are back together again. She flips us over so that she is on top now. She slowly starts to kiss me down my neck. I let out a few quiet moans of pleasure. She went over to the other side of my neck. I held my hands on her ass, squeezing it. Earning a moan from her.

While were in the middle of our make out session, the door swings open. We all just stare at each other, before she closes the door again. "Shit" i mumble. My girlfriend got off me and we just sat on my bed, not knowing what to do.

A few moments later mom knocks on the door "can i come in now?" "Yeah" i say scratching the back of my neck. I can't look her in the eyes, out of embarrassment. "Sooo..." i started. I finally looked at my mom, she had her arms crossed again and leaned against the door frame. "I thought i already said goodbye to y/g/n" she says, looking at me. "Yeah.."i say.

"Im sorry miss Romanoff. It was my idea, y/n didn't-" my girlfriend started but i cut her off. "No it's okay. Mom i'm sorry. But im 16 years old. At least im not doing drugs or anything. And i know the rules, but i just.. i.. i don't know" i said, looking down at my feet.

There is a long pause of silence. Nobody saying anything. Nobody looking at each other. Eventually mom speaks up. "You can stay here tonight, but the door stays open. Y/n, we'll just talk about it in the morning. Just don't... do.. anything tonight" she says. Releasing her crossed arms. I mouthed 'thank you' to her she just nods.

The next morning we wake up. Y/g/n doesn't really want to face my mom again so she heads out early. When we said our goodbye's i turn around to see my mom standing behind me. "Jesus, mom. You scared me" i say as my hand coffered my chest.

"About last night.." i started, i didn't actually know what to say, but luckily mom started talking. "It's okay" she pulled me in for a hug. I hold on to her tightly. "Can i ask you something?" She asked. We walked over to the couch and sat down. "Yeah, sure" i said. Whipping away some tears that fell out when we hugged. "How did you.." she started, i saw her thinking about what words to use.

"How did you know.. you were gay?" She asks. I wasn't expecting that question. "Oh. Uhm, well i guess its because im not attracted to men.. so yeah... why?" I ask her, looking in her eyes. This time, she is the one who doesn't look at me. "I don't know, i guess.. i think that maybe.. what im trying to say is that i..." she stuttered.

She took my and, took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes. "Y/n, i think i might be gay too.."

My mouth fell open. I didn't see that coming. "Oh my god. Does this mean were going to be chatting 'bout women you find hot?" I ask, genuinely scared for her answer. She laughs "i thought you were gonna make a deal out of this, but your scared were gonna talk about hot women? I see how your my daughter"

We talked about this some more and we have a much stronger relationship now. Mom got rid of some rules which i was very, very happy with. And my girlfriend isn't scared to come over anymore. She can even stay.. at night!

Hope this is kind of what you wanted!

*Requests are open* (and really help!)

Thanks :)