"Y/n Romanoff"

I was sat with my mom, dad, brother and sister at the dinner table. My family is a 'well known' family and my parents told me to 'behave' so that people aren't gonna think. 'Weird' about us. We had to pretend like we are the perfect family. And that's definitely not the case.

My brother and sister are amazing. When i told them i am gay they didn't look weird or do anything weird. They accept me for who i am. I haven't told my parents yet, cause. Well they aren't going to be happy.

"So Wanda, how is that boyfriend of yours?" Dad asked her. "He's great" she answered, not wanting to go any further into this conversation. "Do you know what i've heard?" Mom suddenly asked. "No, what?" Dad asked her. "That girl from around the corner" she started. "Natasha?" I added. "Yes! I heard she is.. gay. And she is dating someone too. That means we have two gays somewhere now"

My parents made gross sounds and my siblings Wanda and Pietro just looked with sorry eyes at me. "Y/n im so glad you don't hang with her anymore. Maybe she would try and turn you gay" mom laughed.

The rest of dinner was spent talking about how it was wrong to date the same sex. After some time i just had to say something. "Y'know, mom and dad. Im actually dating someone"

"Well isn't that nice" mom said. "Whats his name" dad said, with a much more serious tone. "You'll see tomorrow. I've invited them for dinner"

"That's great sweetie"

After dinner i stormed upstairs. 'I hate them' i think to myself. Wanda and Pietro are hot on my tale. "Y/n, wait!" Wanda said, running after me.  They both walked into my room and sat down on my bed. "Y/n im so sorry, they don't know what they're talking about" pietro said, trying to comfort me.

I took out my phone and called Natasha.

"Hey babe" i said
"Hi, whats up?" She asked.

"I kind of, sort of told my parents that they would be meeting the person im dating tomorrow..."
"Oh shit"

"Im sorry, they were just talking about you and i couldn't help it"
"No, no its okay. I'll see you tomorrow"

"Thank you. Love you"
"Of course, love you too"

The rest of the evening was spent with my siblings. We watched a movie together and Wanda even slept in the same room as me. The next morning came along and we got ready to walk downstairs.

The evening fell and i waited patiently for Natasha to show up. Eventually i got a text from her.

Natasha<3

Babe, im scared.

Don't be. If they are going to do anything that might
Hurt you, i will simply kill them. Come in! Its cold outside

Alright.

The bell rang and i ran to it. "I'll get it!" I opened the door and saw Natasha standing there. She looked stunning. "Wauw" i whispered, pulling her into a hug and gave her a quick kiss. She giggled and held my hand.

"Mom, dad. This is Natasha.. my girlfriend" i said. Anxious of their reactions. "That's great, but where is your boyfriend? You said he would come over for dinner" dad stated.

I sighted "dad, i don't have a boyfriend. Im gay. Natasha is my girlfriend"

Dad didn't say anything after this. He just walked away. Took his jacket. And walked out. "I am very disappointed in you y/n" mom told me. And walked to her bedroom. I started crying and Natasha pulled me into a hug. I hold on to her tight. We walked over to the couch and Wanda and Pietro sat with us. Nat whispered sweet nothings in my ear to try and calm me down.

"I hate them" i say, pulling away from the hug. "I know, baby. I know"

That night i slept at Natasha's house. Her parent accepted her for who she is and they welcomed me into their home. When i turned 18, nat and i broke up. I moved out of her house and got my own place.

when i was 26 i owned a small book store. One day Natasha walked in. We talked and decided we wanted to try again. Try dating again.

Now im an 28 year old. Married to the love of my life. Lucky for me, i don't have to remind myself everyday that my parents didn't love me. Cause i don't have their last name anymore. My name is now "y/n Romanoff"

"What's that hun?" Nat asked.
"I just can't believe that my name is y/n Romanoff" i said, grabbing her waist from behind. "Ah, well you better get used to it, cuz im not planning on changing that ever again" she told me. She turned around and pulled me into a passioned kiss.

Ok. Idkkk what to think of this. I changed the ending a few times cuz i couldn't make it good. It's still not good, but idk how to do it otherwise. Sooo yeah!

Requests are open!