"I love you, but your really stupid"

Your pov

You and your girlfriend Natasha lived together in the Avengers compound. You have a shared room, which is bigger than the room of the rest of the avengers because, well because Tony is a bid scared of Natasha. She can be... scary.
You and Natasha have been together for almost 2 years now. Next Wednesday was your 2 year anniversary and your planning to do something... special.

Tonight was movie night, something that Steve suggested a few months ago, something about team bonding. It was Bruce's turn to choose and he chose 'back to the future'. You were cuddled up to nat and she wrapped her arm around you. This still made your hart flutter.

You held her hand while the movie was playing and from time to time she would give you a kiss on your forehead. She would also whisper sweet nothing into your ear "i love you" "im so lucky to have you" "your the best girlfriend anyone could ever want"

After the movie everyone went to bed, but i asked Steve to stay behind. I needed to ask him something. "Y/n? You coming?" Nat asked, as she saw you weren't walking behind her. "Yes, i just need to ask old Stevie here something"
"Hey!" Steve said, acting like he was hurt. "Okay, i'll see you in a bid" she walked to our bedroom.

"See yah in a minute"

"Did you buy it?" Steve asked me, already knowing what it was. I reached in my pocket and got it out. "Y/n.. it's beautiful, she's gonna love it" i couldn't stop smiling "i hope so"

 it's beautiful, she's gonna love it" i couldn't stop smiling "i hope so"

(Hope you like it :) )
"I've written the speech" i told him. "Can i read it?" I handed him the note where my speech was on, i've read it so many times, i know it out of my head. But when i get nervous, i might forget it. So yeah im keeping the note. As Steve was reading i studied his face. When he reached the end, i saw a tear rolling on his cheek. "Y/n.." he didn't know what to say, he just pulled me in for a hug. I gladly hugged him back.

Nat POV
I walked into y/n and my room. Took a quick shower and got into my PJ's. I waited for y/n to come in. But she was still with Steve. I wonder what they are talking about. It sure takes a long time.

Finally my patience was gone. I walked downstairs quietly. I overheard y/n say "we have to keep it quiet, she can't know about this" can't know about what? What was she hiding from me? I ran back upstairs, not knowing what to do.

Your pov
I got out of the hug "we have to keep this quiet, she can't know about this" Steve gave me a smile "of course" he handed me back the note "when are you going to ask her?" "Well, Wednesday is our anniversary.." i told him. "Thats perfect!" He exclaimed, a little too loud.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Im going upstairs now, Nat's probably wondering why it takes so long" he nodded and i sprinted upstairs. "Hunny, im backkk!!" I yell as i enter the room. Nat sat on our bed, reading a book. Not even looking up. I furrowed my eyebrows "everything okay?"