1: Back In Mystic Falls

one

I took a deep breath as i stood in front of my old house, which i hadnt been in since i was twelve. I raised my fist and knocked twice. The door opened only after a few seconds, revealing an attractive guy. "Hi, can i help you?" He asked.

"I'm looking for Jenna, Elena or Jeremy?" I stated.

"Yeah, just a second." He shut the door, and after a few seconds he reopened it, only with Jenna at his side.

"Blair." Jenna smiled, and tightly hugged me. "My god, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to stay in Chicago until seinor year?"

"I decided to come back early." I lied, with a small smile on my face. "I want to enroll at the highschool, so i can spend more time with Elena and Jeremy."

"That's good." Jenna said, still smiling. "Well, come inside."

The guy and Jenna both helped bring in my few suitcases. "I'll go make something to drink. Ric, can you help her take her bags to Elena's room?" Jenna asked, and the guy, Ric, nodded.

When we got up to Elena's room, i expected to see two beds, the same two from when we were twelve. But i only seen one large bed. "Looks like Elena was fine with my leaving." I said to myself.

I just placed my bags near the end of her bed, and followed Ric back downstairs. Jenna had already made some tea and sat down in the living room with it.

Ric sat on the couch next to Jenna, and i sat on the chair to the left of them. "So, how was Chicago? You were there for what? Five years?" Jenna asked with a small smile.

"Yeah, five years." I faked a smile. "I can't say it was funner there than it would have been here."

"Why were you in Chicago for so long, if you don't mind me asking?" Ric asked as he placed his arm around Jenna.

"For the first year, i was there for drug addiction, at a rehab center thing. Then the next four i was going to school. My parents thought that if i came back to Mystic Falls right away, i would have started hanging out with my old friends and start doing drugs again." I sighed, "I was supposed to come back the summer before sophomore year, but i decided to stay for it, because i was dating this guy, then when i was getting ready to come back, i got a call from Jenna saying my parents died, and i just wasnt ready to come back."

"Why'd you come back now?" Jenna asked, "I mean, i'm happy your here, but you told me you were gonna finish high school before you came back."

"All my friends at the school i was going to, left. They either graduated early, or just moved." I shrugged.

"What about the guy you said you were dating?" Jenna asked, with a slight look of concern on her face.

"He left a couple days before you called to tell me about my parents." I bit my lip, "I wanted a new start for junior year, and i decided to come back here."

"Well, im glad you did. This house just isnt right without Blair." Jenna smiled.

"Where am i going to be sleeping? I noticed that my room has changed a bit since i left." I raised my eyebrows.

"Right." Jenna paused. "We can change around the guest bedroom for you, make it your own. Right now all thats in there is some boxes of mine, but i'm sure Ric can move those to the attic."

Jenna nudged Ric in the side. "Uh, yeah, no problem." Ric kissed Jenna slightly before going upstairs.

"So, he's hot?" I smirked at Jenna after Ric was out of hearing distance.