29: Car Crash

- okay seriously, im freaking out. IM 4K AWAY FROM 50K READS. That's insane to me, honestly. And i have 2.4k reads. Its amazing. I'm super glad that you guys like this ff, because when i first started to rewrite it, i was sure that i would end up deleting because nobody would like it. But here we are, seven months later, with almost 50k reads. I don't get excited about things, ever, like its almost impossible for me to get excited, but i am sooo excited right now. I love you guys so muchhhh. :) LONG CHAPTER!

twenty-nine

"So, now what?" Stefan asked after five minutes of silence.

"Now, we pretend that we're fine. We're not going to be hanging out or anything, but when Elena is around, i'll be nice. No more one-on-one time between us. I'm not going to vaguely flirt with you anymore. I'm not going to be anything other than your girlfriends sister, and your brothers whatever." I stated, nodding. I walked to the door and opened it to see a restless Elena. "We talked, we're good, we don't hate each other. Are you happy?"

Elena squinted slightly, "For now."

"Good. I'm going home now. I'll see you all around." I smiled, walking past her into the hallway.

"I'm staying the night at Stefan's tonight. I'll be home in the morning to get ready."

I only nodded again, making my way through the sweaty, intoxicated teens to get outside.

"Hey," Tyler grabbed my arm before i could get out the door. "You're leaving already? You've only been here like two hours."

"Yeah, i had like two too many vodkas, so i think im going to just head home." I shrugged.

"But we barely spent any time together. You were with Damon the whole night, and when you weren't with him, you were upstairs in my room doing god-knows-what. I want to hang out with you. I miss my best friend."

"I know," I frowned, "I don't feel good right now. But i promise, you and i will hangout soon, okay? Just you and me, maybe we can play pool or go see a movie or something. We'll plan later. I'll see you tomorrow though." I hugged him quickly.

"Alright," He sighed dramatically, "love you."

"Love you too." I smiled quickly before sneaking away.

-

I groan as my alarm rings. I roll over and check my phone. Nine-forty-five in the morning, and i have five unread texts, as well as two missed calls. I unlock my phone, and read the text.

Unread Message ; Damon Salvatore - 10:12 pm

I cant find you anywhere, so I'm assuming you left. I'm going home, i guess i'll see you tomorrow.

Unread Message ; Elena Gilbert - 10:17 pm

text me when you get home please. I wanna make sure you actually get there.

Missed Call ; Elena Gilbert - 10:32 pm

Unread Message ; Stefan Salvatore - 10:36 pm

Did you make it home?

Missed Call ; Elena Gilbert - 10:48 pm

Unread Message ; Damon Salvatore - 11:02 pm

Alright, nobody can get ahold of you, so I'm coming over to make sure you're alive.

Unread Message ; Damon Salvatore - 11:31 pm

Okay, i checked on you. You've just been sleeping this whole time. I didn't wake you, you looked cute while you were sleeping. By the way, i much prefer the way you dress for bed at home than when your at my house. ;)