19: Kiss

[ answer the questions at the end? // sorry that I took so long to get this chapter up, and sorry in advance if this chapter kinda sucks. ]

nineteen

I walked into the house. Elena was at the bottom of the stairs, looking into a small mirror, adjusting her makeup. "Hey, what are you doing home already?" She asked, closing the mirror. "And why are you only wearing Stefan's t-shirt?"

"I ended up getting drunk with Damon last night, and I threw up all over the only clothes I brought, so Damon said he'd bring me to get another outfit." I stated, then looked at my outfit. "Stefan's t-shirts were longer than Damon's so I wore one of his instead, so my butt wouldn't show."

"Oh," Elena nodded. "How much longer do you have to stay with Damon?"

"Two hours." I said, "where are you going?"

"Stefan didn't tell you? We're meeting at the grill in a half hour to talk about our relationship." She sighed.

"He didn't tell me. We didn't talk all that much last night." I stated, "but have fun. I'll see you when I'm allowed to come back."

Elena smiled, scooting over some so I could squeeze pass her to go to my room. I changed into a pair of jean shorts and a tank top. After making my way back to Damon's car, we went back to the his house.

Once we got back to boarding house, Damon and I sat on the couch, and began drinking again. Luckily, since I had the vampire blood in my system, I wasn't hungover from last night.

"Alright, I'm leaving." Stefan came down the stairs. "I shouldn't be too long." Stefan leaned over the side of the couch to give me a kiss. "Don't have too much fun without me."

"It's impossible to have fun with Damon." I smiled, watching as he glared at Damon quickly before leaving.

"That was rude." Damon snarled at me, finishing the little bourbon that was in his glass. "I happen to be way more fun than Stefan."

"Stefan may not fun anymore, but when we were in Chicago he was the life of any party. Elena has dulled him out." I groaned, taking another sip of my vodka.

"Your phone is going off." Damon stated, hearing it from upstairs. "The ringtone is a animated voice repeated 'Ignore this call, Ignore this call'."

"Oh," I groaned, knowing exactly who was calling. "Just ignore it."

"Why? What if it's important? Someone calling to inform you that your tests came back and you have every STD that exists? Or that you're actually pregnant, or -" I cut Damon off.

"Why would I set that ringtone for my doctor?" I laughed at him, "it's nobody. Give it a few seconds and it will turn off."

I got up to pour more vodka into my glass. "The ringtone just started over. Doesn't that mean their calling again?" Damon took my silence as a yes, "I think whoever it is really wants to talk to you."

"Well, I don't want to talk to them, so just ignore it, okay?" I downed the vodka. I went to go sit back by Damon, but he was gone. I looked towards the stairs, and seen his feet going up the steps. "Damon! Don't answer it!"

I went running up the stairs after him, only slipping two times. Once I got to the top, he was only at his door. My phone stopped ringing for a second before the animated voice started up again.

I finally got into his room, where my phone had been charging, and he was sitting on his bed, holding the ringing phone in his hand.

"The contact calling is 'ignore!!!!!!!', any reason why?" Damon asked, smirking.

"I don't know, maybe because I'm ignoring them." I shrugged, walking towards him.

"I should probably answer, this is their fourth time calling." He continued to smirk.

"Damon, seriously. Give me my phone." I groaned as i reached for my phone, but he kept pulling away.

"Either you answer it, or I will." He inched his finger closer to the answer button.

"Fine, then give it to me." I held my hand out.

"Nope, I don't trust that you'll answer it." Damon flipped over so he was on his stomach, holding my phone to his ear, "Hello, Blair Gilbert's phone. Damon speaking."

"Are you kidding me?" I crawled onto the bed, and reached for my phone again. "Give me my phone!"

"Why yes, Blair is right here. She would love to talk to you." Damon spoke, flipping on to his back, and pushing the phone to my ear.

"Stop talking, okay? If you call me again, I'm getting a restraining order. Do you understand?.... Great, see you never." I hung up the phone and tossed it beside me.

"Why'd you answer?" I yelled, hitting him in the chest repeatedly, as I leaned on to his hip.

"I just wanted to know who it was." He shrugged. In a flash, I was laying on my back, and he was hovering over me, pinning my hands beside my head. "So, tell me."

"I don't want to." I groaned, trying to get out from under him, but failing.

"I'm not moving until you tell me, and I happen to be very comfortable so I can stay here for a while." He smirked, putting some weight on me.

"Fine, looks like we're staying like this." I shrugged.

I really thought i could stay like that for a while, but the longer we stayed in that position, the more weight Damon would put on me.

I gave in after fifteen minutes of awkward eye contact. "Fine! Alright. It was my Uncle John!"

Damon looked at my chest briefly. "You're not lying.."

"No, I'm not. Get off me now?" I sighed, my arms getting sore.

"Why would you ignore your uncle?" He squinted.

"You asked who it was, not why, so I'm not telling. Now, off!" I, again, tried to get out from under him, but he wouldn't budge.

"I've changed my mind, tell me why you're ignoring your uncle, then I'll get off." He shrugged.

Part of me wanted to tell him why I didn't like my uncle, but part of me so didn't want to. What can I do to get out of this, I thought.

A few ideas ran through my head, but none of them would have actually worked. I didn't want to hurt him, so there went 4/5 ideas.

I took a deep breath, before crashing my lips into Damon's. At first it was extremely awkward, because he didn't kiss back, and his grip stayed on my wrists. After a few weird seconds, he kissed back, his grip loosening but not letting go.

After one minute went by, he moved his hands from my wrists to my cheeks. Once I was able to flip over so I was on top of Damon, I backed away and patted his chest.

I climbed off of the bed and started walking out of the room. "Did you just make out with me to get out of telling me about your uncle?" Damon yelled, but he didn't seem angry.

I paused in the hallway then looked back at Damon, "that kiss didn't mean anything, so we're not going to tell Stefan."

I frowned as I walked back out of the room, thinking, I just wish I didn't feel anything when I kissed him.

AN ;; SO SORRY FOR THIS IDK!! And I'm sorry this is the first update since the 12th besides my AN.

I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS FOR ALL OF YOU!! PLEASE ANSWER THEM!
1; Which chapter has been your guys' favorite so far?
- probably nine or nineteen (my answer)

2; What are you guys looking forward to this summer?
- my one direction concert in 15 days! (my answer)