24: I Prefer No Pants

- new cover! check out the an at the end

twenty-four

"Alright, time to talk." Elena sat next to me on the couch. Stefan was still in the cell in the basement, and Damon was trying to convince him to drink some blood. "I've been keeping a secret for a few days, and it's time I tell you."

"What is it?" I asked, my mouth slightly filled with pb and j.

"Uh, well." Elena took a deep breath. "You know about Katherine, right? Damon probably told you about her." I only nodded. "Okay well, she looks identical to me, like we're basically twins. But she's five-hundred years old."

"Yeah, I know that already." I stated, my mouth now empty.

"Right," Elena nodded, "the only possible way for me and her to look identical is if we're related. Which means I'm apart of the Petrova bloodline, and so are you. Which means, we are adopted. Because mom and dad aren't apart of the bloodline and I just needed to tell you."

"Oh," I looked at the coffee table. I already knew, but pretended I didn't, because Elena would be mad if she found out I knew and I didn't tell her. "Then who are our parents?"

"Our mother is Isobel Flemming, she is a distant relative of Katherine, and Alaric's ex-wife. I don't know who our father is, I haven't been able to figure it out." Elena shrugged. "But Isobel had some guy stalk me, to tell me that I needed to stop looking for her, and then he killed himself."

"What? Some guy stalked you?!" My eyes went wide.

"Yeah, it only lasted a few days, I'm fine." Elena smiled slightly. "Stefan and I have been trying to figure out who our dad is, but there isn't any connection between Isobel and any guys, besides Alaric but I know he's not our father."

"Right, that'd be weird." I huffed, "who else knows?"

"Just me, Stefan, Damon and now you." Elena said, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just didn't know how you'd react. I know I was a wreck when Stefan told me."

"Yeah, I don't know. I'm not sure how to react." I know that I was a complete mess when John first told me. Part of me was angry that Elena had some sort of contact with our birth mother, and I still didn't even know who she was.

Damon came back up from the basement. "Are you two staying again?" He asked.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" Elena asked, now standing.

Damon shook his head, "I just have to do something with Alaric. Neither of you should go into the basement while I'm gone."

"We know." Elena said. "I have to run home to get more clothes anyways. I can get some for you too, Blair. You can't wear Damon's shirt forever."

"And why not? It's comfortable." I frowned.

"I prefer you with some sort of pants on." Elena patted my bare thigh with a laugh.

"I prefer no pants." Damon smirked, leaning against the wall.

"I don't care what you prefer, im bringing her more clothes." Elena laughed again. "I'll be back."

Elena grabbed her bag and left. Once she shut the door, I stood. I slapped Damon's arm. "Ouch! What the hell?"

"You knew who my biological mother was and you didn't tell me?!"

"Elena wanted to tell you that you were adopted. It'd be kind of random for me to randomly tell you that your real mom is Alaric's wife when you weren't even aware that you were adopted."

"I knew I was adopted." I sighed, crossing my arms.

"Since when?" Damon's eyebrows were furrowed.

"two weeks before my parents died." I shrugged, "Johns our father."

"I knew it!" Damon pointed at me and laughed slightly. "I knew it."

I laughed as well, "what time do you have to meet Alaric?"

"Uh, now." Damon groaned. "Don't go in the basement, and don't mess up my bed too bad. You basically pulled the sheets off completely last night."

"That wasn't my fault, they weren't all the way on to begin with, and I can't control how much I move around in my sleep." I stated, thinking about the basement "did you get Stefan to drink anything?"

"No, he feels horrible. He'd rather decay than drink blood again." Damon shrugged, "I'm leaving, I'll be back in a few hours."

-

"Didn't Damon tell you not to come down here?" Stefan asked quietly as I walked to the cellar door.

"A lot of people tell me not to do a lot of things, but that hasn't stopped me yet." I shrugged with a small smile, "you need to drink some blood."

"No."

"Alright, either you drink some blood from this bottle that Damon gave you, or I come in and cut my arm." I held up the bottle in my left hand and a knife in my right. "It's completely up to you, but either way, you're going to drink some blood."

"No, Blair." He glared from inside the cell.

"Okay," I dropped the bottle on the ground beside me, and made a small cut on the palm of my hand. A few drops of blood trickled down my wrist. "Last chance to chose, from the bottle or me?"

"Neither." He groaned.

"Fine, I'm coming in." I huffed, reaching to unlock the cellar door, but before my hand could reach the lock, Stefan was at the door. He was using his little bit of strength to hold it shut.

"If you come in here, I will more than likely rip your hand from your arm? Do you understand? I am a ripper, Blair! I can't control myself around blood, so you're not going to open the door, and you're going to go back upstairs while you still can!" Stefan yelled, the veins under his eyes moving quickly and his fangs peaking from his mouth. I just stood there, shocked. "Go!"

I sighed, bending down to pick up the bottle of blood and sat it back on the window of the cellar door. "Fine." I huffed again, as I made my way back upstairs. I wrapped my arm in gauze, then laid in Damon's bed. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

//

AN ; welp, add this chapter to the Glbert's sucky chapter collection. I keep getting ideas but then when I start writing, I get writers block. So, I didn't want to make you guys wait any longer so I thought this is good enough for now. I'll try to have a good chapter up in the next few days! Vote and comment please!

Question ; favorite tvd fanfic on wattpad? 

My answer ; Moving In by Vegirl!

[ be nice & follow my personal insta? It's @smashelina :) ]