Page 6

I started singing along as I let my body flow with the music, feeling the beat as I bounced, "More more more..." As soon as the guitar solo hit I laughed a bit totally into it, "I'd sell my soul for you babe." I was singing along, not losing a single breath because of how pumped I was, the crowd around me chanted save for the girls next to me and in front of me, it was like they didn't know the song which admittedly they probably didn't know it.

"More-more-more-more-more..." When the song ended I clapped with everyone else and when they chanted so loud that they replay the song I became absolutely ecstatic when they started to play it again, flipping my hands up to clap as I sang along once again, "Last night a little dancer came dancin to my door, last night a little angel came pumpin on my floor," it was an experience better than anything, being in the moment with a weird electricity flowing through me to the tips of my fingers as I swirled my hips slightly tapping up across my hips to my chest before lifting my arms upward, my hands clapping softer to the sounds coming from the stage, "Pray hell from above because, in the midnight hour she cried more-more-more." I was laughing in a pure happiness moment, my breathing heavy.

When the song was over I was absolutely tired of dancing mainly because the random girls next to me tried to dance with me a few times who were mainly turned away from the band that was performing, instead they were facing backwards to the rails behind me for some reason. Escaping with ease after another girl tried to grab me to dance, I ran my hands over my head taking a quick stretch as I heard a few grunts from the girls I ditched.

Once again for what felt like the millionth time I heard leather and chains rubbing and clinking as I walked through the crowd, curiosity getting the best of me I took a deep breath before doing a full one eighty instantly locking eyes with the curly headed blonde with bright blue eyes, feeling a little awkward I looked him up and down before turning back around weaving between the rest of the crowd.

My breathing was heavy as I made it to the main walk area on the pier, it felt like I was running away. Upon seeing the carousel almost completely empty I popped over to it, paying for a ride so I could just sit and relax for a few moments. Stepping onto the metal walking piece the floor was constructed of I chose a two person chariot seat. Plopping into the plastic seating I leaned my head to the side, shifting my legs over to get a bit more comfortable. Blinking slightly as the carousel started to spin I saw the blonde biker once again and this time he wasn't alone. Ignoring it I waited for the second spin to notice they weren't there anymore. Sighing I had closed my eyes for the few rides I was taking my fill of, when the first spin came to a stop I heard the sound again almost like it was haunting me, but opening my eyes I didn't see anything around me instead I felt something touch my thigh, looking down it was a lightning bug. I lifted my finger to it letting it crawl onto my index before lifting it up so it could fly off. Taking another quick glance at my surroundings I noticed that I wasn't alone anymore.

The four bikers I had seen multiple times in the past week were standing around me, the long haired brunette was leaning against a horse looking at me, his eyes catching mine before I tore them away. There were two blondes, one with short platinum blonde hair and one with longish straight blonde hair, both of them possibly bleached blondes, the eyes I looked into caused me to shiver with a shock going up my spine leaving my fingers tingling. They were sitting in the chariot next to mine. Confusion was immediately present on my face as I realized the one I had been seeing the most wasn't present or at least I thought he wasn't. My face was grabbed softly as someone's hand pulled my head to the side by my jaw. His baby blue eyes had my full attention till he said hello, and at that point I noticed his hair wasn't exactly blonde like I had thought previously, he was a dirty blonde with a red tinge in the bright lighting. Blinking back to the present after the carousel started up again, I spoke, "Hi?"

For some reason I was completely comfortable around them when I probably shouldn't be. "I'm David, that's Paul this is Dwayne and-'' The curly haired man had moved my feet to sit down placing my legs in his lap as he scooted a bit closer, "I'm Marko, it's bangin to meet you babe." The short haired man looked at the obviously youngest member with annoyance, "uh that's uhm, groovie..." I gave a smile as I looked at him, completely unintentional, "I'm Rune." When my name slipped from my lips with ease Marko had yanked me by my thighs practically making me fly into his lap with a squeal, he was surprisingly gentle but I was surprised nonetheless. "Uh hi?" I was red nosed and my ears were burning as he rubbed my knee, "you already said that babe, but you can always say my name again."

Before I could even say anything someone interrupted in the worst way causing me to sigh and throw my head back to look over at the trespasser. Surf nazis, "Well well well, look here Jason we got a few maggots to squish." I was annoyed that we were interrupted with the voices of douchebags, "no way, is that Tony's girl," one of them spoke with a sneer and the friend he was with piped up after him, "you're gonna get it, that stunt you pulled was hella gnarly little girl..." I watched them laugh for a second with an annoyed eye roll before mumbling under my breath, "fuck off." I hopped off minimizing the rubbing on Marko's lap before I swerved through the horses to hop off the carousel, "take a chill pill wastoids and tell Tony he can kiss my ass." With those words I hopped down onto the wooden boards flipping the nazis off, I heard them throw curse words at me before they went quiet. I didn't know that the two raggedy surf nazis had signed an unspoken contract that even they didn't know about.

I was totally bummed that I wouldn't get to talk to Marko and the other boys after repeatedly seeing them around so often caught my interest, but then again it was probably for the best anyhow. I had walked home going through a few shortcuts enjoying the night, I swear I could hear bikes in the distance though throughout most of it. When I walked through the front door I saw Sam tampering with the radio in the corner, finally getting it to play after who knows how long. I walked into the kitchen with him watching me from the corner of his eye as he pulled Lucy and Michael into dancing. I walked out after grabbing a quick drink ignoring Lucy trying to get me to dance with them.