Page 70

In the next moment he stills, his arms tightened around me and my brows furrowed confused. I realized too late I was flying; downward. "Paul?!" He waves down at me and right before I hit the water my hand comes up and my middle finger is blurred from sight; but he knows, he knows...

Lol no, well... maybe, lol no. Enjoy loves.

...

He slowly pulls away from me and we stay quiet, the awkward silence tense as he swipes his thumbs across my cheekbones, I feel his lips touch my forehead before his hands drop and he backs away turning towards the stairs. I feel dumbfounded and then I'm jogging up to his back and snatching his hand from his side, the feeling of something digging into me like abandonment for some reason when our hands touched, "I'm sorry... I messed up Paul..." He stopped looking down at me, seeing my tear filled eyes before peeling my hand off his own and in my sudden pained emotion his arm slung around me and he started walking again. My feet followed his stride, and we climbed the stairs, "Paul?"

He looked over at me and I bit the inside of my cheek, "let's just go home..." I opened my mouth quickly but only made a noise as I thought of leaving Alan without saying anything, my lips closed and I nodded, a small 'okay' leaving my lips.

His arm left my shoulders at the top of the stairs to hold my hand again, almost like he wasn't sure what was okay with me or not. I squeezed his hand leaning against him slightly as the emotions started to drift away, like they weren't mine to begin with. I looked up at him through the corner of my eye and watched his side profile for the few minutes we walked. "Yo!" My eyes shot to the side, "you two finally fix your shit?" I rolled my eyes, leaning off of Paul to stand straight, he almost hopped his way over to us in excitement, "yeah, we're good now..." Marco leaned down slightly kissing my cheek from my side while unbeknownst to me he reached his arm behind my shoulders and smacked the back of Paul's head, his face whipping towards the curly haired eternal teen. His hand drops from mine and I'm twisting around suddenly just to sigh half disappointed and playfully as I watch them start to wrestle in the middle of the barely empty boardwalk.

"Hey sweetheart..." I jumped in my skin at the whisper in my ear, arms wrapped in my middle and his hands found their way underneath my shirt, his palms rested against my rib cage under my bust. "Dwayne! You dick, scared the shit outta me." I reached back with one of my hands and smacked his side. He whispered against my neck after sliding my hair to the side to kiss the soft skin below my ear, "can't say I'm sorry... there's a lot I would love to do to you sweetheart." I swallowed my face heating up, "Dwayne," he gave a hum, kissing my neck and moving his lips onto my jaw before pulling my face to the side, slanting my head a bit so he could kiss my lips.

(Be honest with me, more smut???? I am like so close to just doing some more but I wanna know if people want that.)