Page 71

"Take it home you two, Laddie boy doesn't need to see his parents screwing on the walk," I moved my hand waving the voice of David off while moaning into the kiss as I twisted in Dwayne's arms his hand moved from my jaw to the back of my hair as his hand under my shirt moved to grip my side. I heard a whine and a pair of hands pulled me back away from the pretty long haired vampire. My back hit two chests and Marco nudged the side of my head with his lips as Paul kissed my cheek. I laughed slightly before hopping forward, "have you seen Laddie actually?"

"Not tonight, what's happened?" I shook my head with a sigh, "nothing, yet I mean, we shall see, it's a surprise..." I saw a raised brow and I gave a simple smile. "Heyyo," my eyes shot to the side, "Shane," I smiled warmly until I caught a look at his nose in the corner right above his lip. "Shane, your nose is..." My smile faded and my brows furrowed in the slightest way as I watched his hand lift, his fingertips touching the exact spot as he looked down. "David hit me," instantly he was smacked in the back of the head and I snapped at David, "David?!" He looked at me with his palms facing up and his mouth open looking between me and Shane, "yeah, gonna get your ass beat now, aren't you, David." Shane finished his sentence saying his brother's name in a drawn out whine of a voice. I sighed, shaking my head, "you hit yourself walking into the house last night."

"When did you last eat?" They both looked at me and Shane shrugged, "about two weeks ago," I blanched my eyes widening as I looked at him, "you're kidding, why haven't you eaten anything?" He shrugged again, "it's a lot of work," he said as he rested his hands in his pockets, "I got tired of it." I sighed, "you need to eat, go." I looked at him and raised a brow causing a groan to leave his throat as he tossed his head back, "fine!" He turned and started walking as I shook my head disappointingly, "fucking children, I swear."

"Want another?" My eyes widened again at the whisper against my cheek, "Marko," I turned my head and looked him in he eyes, he smiled, "yes, babe?" I stared blankly, "no more kids," Paul groaned behind me and I turned to look at him, "Paul got one," I reeled my head back, "Laddie is a child of the collective, thank you." I rolled my eyes as they huffed like pouting children, "geez, ask me again in another twenty years if you want one so bad."

"So that's a yes," I turned opening my mouth, "that also means you're staying," my cheeks heated up as I looked between the two blonde vampires, "of course she is." I looked at Dwayne as he smirked, "isn't that right sweetheart?" He stepped close to me, the three of them blocking me from moving away as David sat back and watched laughing to himself. "I, I..." My face felt hot as the three men peered at me inquisitively, "yeah, you will, won't you baby girl," I swallowed stepping back into the shoulders of Paul and Marko, "open that pretty little mouth for us," Dwayne smirked haughtily, "one little word sweetheart..."

"Yes."