Page 27

Marko's voice startled me quite a bit, my breathing was sharp but shallow as I watched him for a few seconds, slightly curious with a hint of confusion in my eyes as lust enveloped me again at the sight of him. My body was no longer covered by the sheets, leaving me almost bare before him. "Marko?" It seemed like I was saying the boys names like that a lot lately, Marko had pretty much tackled me, making me almost slam back into the bed on my back, "Marko?"

I was actually pretty out of it for some reason probably due to being overstimulated and in bliss still because of Dwayne. "I could smell you on Dwayne once I got here, but you smell even better than I thought you would up close babe," He was inhaling my scent deeply as he rolled us over, I was left laying on top of him tangled in the sheets as he ground himself into me a few times, "Marko? Please..." I was a whining mess of over-stimulation and need as he held me against him, "Mmm, I got you babe just go to sleep."

I was practically melwing for him with only his hands on my back as I sat up on him, leaning down with my ass slightly in the air so I could kiss him as my hands careened though his hair. He flipped us his hand holding me down by my stomach, "Marko... Please..." He leant down to my neck breathing in my scent before my back arched again, his teeth sinking into my skin pulling the thick red liquid through the wound. I ended up falling like that and eventually ended up on his chest with the sheets covering me, unconsciously grinding against him slightly here and there. Curled up against him, the boys had come in while I was asleep and finished covering up all the cracks in the cave to keep it dark enough for them to sleep in here with me if they wanted to. My body was practically cocooned between Marco and Paul while David and Dwayne layed on the outer side, my body was cool and overly comfy as I layed between each of the boys.

My eyes opened after a while but I could hear Marko and Paul whispering to each other so I knew everyone was still awake. I remembered something when I heard Dwayne make a comment to the whispers, "Dwayne..." My voice was pretty quiet as I was still waking up, "Can I have my panties back?" It became insanely quiet until I heard resounding growls around me, "You're not wearing any-?" Paul instantly getting handsy with my hips as I reached over his side to poke Dwayne, "Nothing but her shirt actually."

"I think I'll be keeping them sweetheart, " My whine was barely there as I easily gave up on fighting him, "Okay." My voice was soft as I yawned hearing David laugh behind me and Marko, I rolled slightly getting a peak at him, "Ahh David? Is everyone here?" I already knew the answer to my question. "Yea, where else would we be, baby." I hummed without even acknowledging who exactly said that, "Thank you..."

I subconsciously realized that when morning came around the boys had moved into the elevator shaft for sunlight precautions leaving me wrapped up in sheets snuggled into the pillows. I was slightly bummed out that they didn't stay the whole day with me but I knew they needed to be careful. I fell back asleep after a while, only hydrating myself slightly before laying back down.