Page 40

That's totally not my hand on your ass. No wait I swear!

.

.

.

"Should I talk to him?" We walked back to the vendors together, our hands intertwined, "it's up to you, last week we left him on the walk when he started talking to a couple of girls..." I made a disgusted face, "he's still trying to find someone else," it wasn't a question, "he's... he's David." I huffed, "that's not an excuse Dwayne," He nodded along with my words, "I know, if you want to, go for it and if not, then don't."

"Wow Dwayne who knew you had such amazing advice," I rolled my eyes and he smacked my ass as we walked, "don't back talk to me sweetheart, unless..." He leaned down and whispered into my ear, almost unintelligible, "Dwayne?!" He laughed when I smacked his chest, tempted to grab a random kids stuffed plushie and smack him with it, "oh sorry, did you want to be on top for once?" I was appalled, "Dwayne there are children here?!" My whispering yell came out slightly questioning, "please, you were just thinking of smacking me with a doll," I paused swallowing as my eyes darted away from him, "did not!"

"Was not." I stopped walking and looked at him, "did you just correct my sentence?" He turned to me slowly, "that was hardly a sentence," I smacked him again, pausing, "good thing we can't have children, it would be a disaster."

"I think it would be glorious, they would have your eyes..." I looked up at him and was about to smile from embarrassment, "my hair," I dropped the almost smile and rolled my eyes playfully smacking his arm this time, "haha," he smiled down at me, swinging his arm around my shoulder before we started walking again, "I wasn't kidding, they'd be perfect... And with my hair they'd be the best." It was sweet and then I was smacking his arm again. "I guess they would have been pretty great, shame we couldn't..." I sighed, laying my head against his shoulder before leaning up and giving his jaw a kiss.

"Yo," I looked over to see Paul as he and Marko jogged up to us, "where'd you guys go?" I smiled as Dwayne shrugged, "somewhere you weren't," I tsked and pinched Dwayne's hand, "be nice, where have you two been?" Paul smacked the back of Marko's head, "we ended up under the pier, Marko got hungry and couldn't wait." Marko scoffed, pushing him back, "you ate two of them, couldn't wait my ass," I smiled, shaking my head, "you hungry sweetheart?" I looked up and shook my head, "nah, we ate before getting to town." He nodded and unhooked his arm from me, "I'm gonna go eat and find David then, I'll be back in a bit," I nodded and he kissed the crown of my head before walking off leaving me with Paul and Marko, "So..."

"What do you think about finishing what you started on the Ferris wheel?" I raised a brow, "what?" He smirked, "when we first met..." My eyes widened, "all of you are perverted," I shook my head, my hands on my hips, "just miss you babe," Paul laughed as he slung his arm around me, "awe, I missed you too Pauly baby... Still not gonna sleep with me though." He groaned, his arm falling from my shoulder, "you boys are such dogs," Paul scoffed and Marko got up close to me, his lips next to my ear, "no baby, we're vampires, do you need a reminder?"

.

.

.

The fact Wattpad thinks Marko is spelt wrong really bothers me for some reason........