Page 11

Walking along the underside of the pier after everything was calming at first but not long after I was being yanked under the pier and thrown against one of the support beams cutting my leg open on a jagged nail or something equally as sharp. A surfer nazi popped up in front of me smiling down at me with his nasty teeth. He had smacked me, knocking me to the floor, making me cut the inside of my cheek with my teeth, filling my mouth with blood and busting my lip.

"I'm gonna have fun with you, a hot lil bod on you, huh, no wonder Tony liked you so much." Instead of waiting and hoping I would come out okay or running away I kicked his knee sending him fumbling onto the floor with a crunch coming from his knee cap. I got off the sand turning to him and kneed him in the face hearing a second crunch as he fell backwards before I stood over him sitting on my knees above him, I sent a punch at his face, becoming enraged, so much that I kept hitting him blood coating my knuckles and his entire face, his arms falling to his side after trying to push me off and stop my hits.

I couldn't help it, couldn't stop, my walkman on my shorts still playing while my headphones were hanging against my thigh smacking against it with every hit jostling my body. I lifted my fist again as his head finally fell to the side for the last time but before I could throw it at him again I was pulled off. Arms wrapped around me holding my own arms down against my sides, all I could do was spit blood at the surf nazi's broken face, huffing as the sound of leather and chains surrounded me, I didn't struggle as the calming feeling took over me making me relax. All I did was laugh to myself softly, throwing my head back slightly as whoever was holding me let go a few seconds after, allowing me to rub my face and fix my hair. Breathing heavily I stepped around the man quickly once I was set down and kicked the nazi's face only to be pulled back again as I heard another crack.

I had his blood on my hands, my shirt, my shoes and my face while my own blood ran down my calf from the deep cut, my knuckles felt raw as I closed my eyes before opening them to see I had been dragged out from under the pier, barely able to see the three bikers walking out in the dark, looking past I saw the body, I didn't even know if I had killed him. "Calm down Rune, go clean up, we'll take care of this. Go. Home." David had shown his face, telling me to leave as Marko kissed the back of my head making me realize that I hit my head at one point also. The sting of the wound was very apparent.

I didn't question it and with a quick nod I said 'sorry' out of habit before walking off to the stairs, turning around, the boys were gone. I jogged up the stairs keeping my head down slightly walking to the comic book store, I was starting to hyperventilate as I walked inside, instantly gaining Edgars attention, "Holy shit, Alan!" Alan came walking out the back as I walked towards the counter, "what are you yelling for? Holy shit." He had seen me after looking around, "that's what I said." I watched Edgar run out to the back room probably to search for a decade old first aid kit, "Babe?"

He rushed over to me after staring at the blood I was covered in, picking me up by the thighs until I wrapped my arms around his neck leaning against him. He walked me over to the counter the rest of the way with quick steps, setting me on top. He spent a few seconds prodding at the sides of the cut on my leg before looking at my face seeing my lip and the dried blood, my leg wasn't bleeding heavily anymore but it was still bleeding, thankfully my sock had kept the blood from getting in my shoe just yet or on it any further than when I plastered that guys face with one, I kicked them off with slight difficulty seeing as how Alan was standing between my legs watching me.

I finally looked him in the eyes within the course of the three minutes I'd been in the comic shop, "fuck my head." I whined as a pain shot into the back of my skull touching it. I pulled my hand away with blood on my fingertips, another wound. Alan had grasped my face so softly I forgot about the pain as I looked back into his eyes, I trailed his face up and down subconsciously thankful my mouth wasn't filled with my own blood anymore, I leant in kind of quickly shoving our lips together for a few second till he pulled me closer reciprocating it, right before he pulled away asking what happened, "I found it!" Edgar had burst into the room suddenly. I giggled, leaning my forehead on Alan's shoulder as I saw their first aid kit in Edgar's hand as he ran in. It was an old military style box, "of course."

My giggling concerned them seeing as how they looked at each other Edgar just standing at the back room door, "Is she wiggin out?" I could feel Alan shrug as I turned my head into his neck humming. I was kind of out of it, my head making everything fuzzy, "I missed you."