Page 55

"Get off." I growled at him harshly.

....

I lifted my arm and suddenly he had my wrist in a grip, "play nice, I just wanted to talk," I growled again and he flipped me into the sand, straddling me to keep me down, "Get off," I growled at him harshly and he growled back his own face morphing, "stop," I tried to bite him only really close enough to nip at him, "I'm not trying to hurt you stop," He growled struggling to hold me down, finally becoming annoyed by my action and practically roaring at me. I slowed my thrashing until I became tired and stopped, "for fucks sake, get off," he looked down at me as I huffed, "are you done being fucking psycho?"

"I'm not being psycho, you're being a fucking psycho," He scoffed holding my arms down still, fully unintentional, "how am I being a fucking psycho?" I snarled at him, wiggling my arms, "a girl alone in the middle of the night, you follow her, bother her and now you're on top of her." He stilled and I completely stopped moving. "Well, maybe I was waiting for your name." I looked at him blankly, "if I tell you will you leave me fucking alone?" He didn't say anything, "I am having an awful two days, please get off of me before I rip your throat out with my teeth."

He climbed off of me and I stood, "who the hell are you and how long were you watching me?" He shrugged observing me, "not that long," I almost snarled again, "how long is not that long?" He smiled sheepishly, "the entire time," I felt entirely uncomfortable, "why?"

"Easy target, until I saw you rip that man out of his front windshield."

"So, you planned on making me a meal, decided to just watch me kill two people then start a conversation?" He nodded and I copied the motion, "okay, well, it was unpleasant to have you stalk me," I turned with a huff and just left him standing there completely stunned at what had happened, "wait a minute! Can I get your name?!"

"Do you have to yell?! I am literally like five feet away from you!"

"Can I get your name?!"

I groaned, completely frustrated on the verge of ripping my hair out and thrashing him to death, "you'll literally never see me again!" he shrugged, "just give me your name!" I took a deep breath and walked away just for him to yell the same question at my back, I screamed in annoyance filled anger, right before I screamed my reply right back at him, "for fucks sake! It's Rune!"