Page 66

Just a cute pic I found... sorry for the late post today busy busy busy, enjoy the pages...

...

"Holy fucking shit, Sammy?! You didn't tell me you got a comic shop," he smiled proudly as he opened the store back up, the metal gate opening and the lights flickering on as we walked inside, "oh yeah, all mine."

"This would be a perfect place to hide you," I paused and swallowed as Sam and side glanced at Alan, "that way I could keep you to myself, it would be like high school all over again, none of your friends liked our shop." I relaxed slightly as Sam peeled away from us, tensing at the first part of his second sentence. I laughed a bit awkwardly, not uncomfortable. I just really couldn't tell if he was serious or joking at the moment. I walked over to one of the shelves as Alan moved to talk to Sam, who had surprisingly organized very well unlike the Frog brothers had been.

"So is all of this to spite Lucy's hate of your little books?" He looked at me from the counter and smirked, nodding as if he was the coolest person in existence, "oh yeah." I snorted and moved over to him and Alan, hopping up onto the counter in an old forgotten momentum of reflexes, "wow, talk about taking me back, how come it smells like fruity pebbles though?" I looked at the sandy blonde and he shoved his thumb back pointing behind him to the counter behind the register counter I was sitting on top of, "I got a scentsy." I nodded slowly looking at the light shaped like vampire teeth, "oh, ironic, but cool. Noice."

He walked behind me doing something as Alan moved forward to stand in front of me, I smiled, "do you remember that last day in your shop?" He raised his brow, "when we patched you up?" I shook my head further explaining and asked a question I had always wondered about, "the day after, how come you didn't like," I found it difficult finding the words, "why didn't you say anything when Edgar basically kicked me out?" Alan's hands found my knees and I watched him, "he didn't want you to get involved with the whole hunting mission, when he talked to me about it I agreed with him. I said yes because we didn't want you getting hurt, even if he was a jerk about it." I nodded, finally understanding, "didn't really work that way though..." I smiled sadly, "I guess not." He popped his mouth open, "did you regret your choice?" I smiled, "are you hoping I did?" He shrugged, "maybe a little bit, still could've ended with one of us a vampire either way..." I nodded, "true, and to answer your question, no, but not because of you or anything I just realized I couldn't not stay with them you know, and like you said, either way."

He nodded again and I nudged his side with my knee, "I missed you though and when I left I thought about you for the longest and if it would end the same or not," He smiled at that, "well, at least we're both dead." I snorted and Sam grunted his noise trailing into a grown, "oh my god, you two suck at this, just fuck and get it over with, geez." I gaped looking behind me at Sam who was opening a box, "jerk," I turned back around mumbling to myself, Alan looking at me and raising his brows slowly as he tilted his head, "no."