Page 21

"We'll see you later babe," I whined laying against Paul as Marko pulled away finally making Michael notice me, "She can come." I watched Paul and Marco fist bump as Michael became confused and angry, "What the hell is she doing here? Rune?!" I scoffed at him as he looked between me and David, thinking of how to mess with him a little bit, "Isn't it obvious big brother, David just fucked me on his bike," I heard Paul and Marko make noises of laughter while David snorted, "If only, lighten up Michael," Michael was speechless and pissed as he realized I made a joke, "Here, hop on with me sweetheart."

I hopped off of the rails as Dwayne offered his bike. We all took off with Michael following us angrily and annoyed. I was absolutely enjoying the ride as the boys were whooping and laughing while I giggled against Dwayne's back. I even lowered my hands against his front to mess with him a bit as I kept giggling, listening to him groan as I teased him. He sped up past Michael and Paul leaving us right behind Marko while David led at the front. I took it a little farther by running my hands down his front resting my fingers above his pants, playing with his belt, nudging farther down until I palmed at him.

I knew that Marko realized what I was doing when Dwayne stopped joining in on the fun and laughing as we rode, plus he turned around a few times laughing at Dwayne, taunting him slightly. We rode through trees after making a jump off the side of the road driving through a quick shortcut to a secluded area far away from the boardwalk but still a part of the main beach. When we stopped I drug my hand across his thighs as I hopped up slightly to whisper in his ear, "thanks for the ride dollface."

I slid off the bike as he gripped the handle bars a bit tighter with his head faced down, "Marko!" I squeaked out his name as he threw me over his shoulder, he took off walking as Paul and Dwayne followed us, Dwayne was staring at me as I giggled while Paul teased him. He put me down as we came across a little sand hill with a tree at the top. I followed Marco hand in hand as we climbed and walked up to the tree, him instantly jumping in it while the other boys hopped up too. I could hear Michael and David talking behind us as we watched the party goers dance around a barrel while music blared. I felt Dwayne behind me up in the tree as he grabbed my hair pulling my head back to look up at him, his hand trailed down my face before he tapped my lips, which of course gave me another idea that I had to follow, I turned slightly catching his finger with my tongue and surprising him.

I licked it as he grasped my jaw roughly, my back was against a tree limb as I leaned into his grasp sucking on his finger when he put it in my mouth resting it against my tongue. I did the only logical thing in this situation as Marco and Paul watched us play our teasing game, I bit his finger softly making him narrow his eyes at me in surprise. Michael and David bound up to the tree as David jumped onto a branch, Michael moving to stand on one near me.

"Come here babe," Marko beckoned me over after I gave a kiss to Dwayne's finger, hopping away towards Marko before he grabbed me, pulling me up onto his branch, my back against the bulk of the tree while my legs dangled on the side of the limb while one of them was resting on the limb. It was pretty windy and the music from the group of boys across from the tree was completely deaf to my ears as I stared at Marko.

I couldn't hear the taunting directed at Michael or what anyone was saying as Marko watched my face, I was completely stuck watching his eyes as he leaned closer to me. Within seconds he turned to face down at Michael before shaking his head quickly, his face morphed making me startle, gasping softly as my body pushed itself closer into the tree I sat against in shock. Multiple factors didn't occur to me at all, like how the wind was making me flash Marko what was under my skirt or how all the boys had morphed their faces, when I whispered Marko's name his eyes shot back to me for a second. I realized I wasn't scared or startled in the way I should be, I was completely okay with whatever was going on.

He noticed I was only observing him now and when I bit my lip his face shot into a grin, his fangs shining at me with a feral likeness to him, it was obvious we were having roughly the same thoughts. I pulled my leg farther up against my chest as he leaned towards me closer than before, I registered his eyes dropping down to my skirt that now left me in full view instead of a few glances, I honestly didn't care and maybe it was weird that I was kinda turned on by this but I was completely into all of it. My fingers gripped the wood beneath me hard as I took in his sharp features, his face close to me, so close I was breathing against his lips. We met each other in a fast and wild kiss, his teeth nipping my lip and my tongue flicking over one as a fresh drop of blood was produced from me.