Page 50

Happy mother's day yall... I don't have any children that arn't considered pets or a bunch of words or paint but I hope yall have a lovely day...

. . . . . . 

Waking up I can already tell without looking that there's still a few hours of sunlight left. I rolled over in Dwayne's arms, observing his sleeping face, he's not transformed, he just looks peaceful. I missed this, moving closer I pressed my forehead into his chest and felt his arms tighten around me for a brief second. I closed my eyes and sighed feeling content, humming softly in my throat before I drifted off back to sleep, a small kiss placed against the crown of my head.

I groaned as my body shook, involuntarily. "What?" I heard a muffled laugh as my ears adjusted, "it's night sweetheart," I groaned again, "I don't care let me sleep..."

"No can do sweetheart, now get up," I yelped as my feet were grabbed and I was literally dragged towards the edge of the bed, "Dwayne?" He gave a hum, palming my ass, "what was the point of that?" I was left bent over his bed, I turned my head when I asked my question and waited, "Yo, is she up yet?" I couldn't see past Dwayne, "she's busy," rolling my eyes I leaned up on my arms before pushing Dwayne out of the as best as I could, "no, I'm not," he moved out of the way and I stood, "cock block," I smacked him on the arm, "why do I need to be awake right now?"

"It's night babe, let's go to the boardwalk," I huffed, "why..." I felt exhausted, emotionally and physically, "well, there's food, and a live concert." I groaned again and then thought of Alan, then Paul and groaned again, "fine..." Marko smirked and threw a pair of my old shorts at me, "you kept these?" He nodded and I sighed, "okay, okay," I slipped them on real quick and then found my shoes, shoving my feet inside each one.

"Okay, I'm ready..." I moved forward and slumped against a smiling Marko, "carry me?" I couldn't see Dwayne behind me but I could hear his jealous grumble as Marko stuck his tongue out at him. Marko's hands lifted me up by my thighs as my arms wrapped around his neck before carrying me out of the room into the hallway. He kissed the side of my head and I sighed, closing my eyes fully, "should just sleep in..." He laughed at me, "we sleep for over fifteen hours during sunlight baby, we only have around nine hours together," I moaned into his shoulder, "too dark," he gave a hum, "that's the point baby."

"Fine..."