🏔 1 🏔

Back to Present

No one's POV

"Alright, students. It's nearly the end of the semester, so as usual, we will be having exams." Mrs. Park announced, making everyone groan. "Don't complain yet! Because here comes the good news." She smiled.

"Good news for the school always meant bad news for us." Jimin kept groaning.

Mrs. Park laughed before speaking again, "but this time, i really think you're gonna like it." She paused. "After some discussions, our school finally agreed that instead of having paper exams, for our end of semester test this year, we will be having group projects!"

The class roared happily, laughing and high-fiving each other—except for the 7 guys on the back side of the class, and the 4 girls on the other end.

"And i will be choosing the groups! Yeay!" Mrs. Park laughed when the whole class suddenly froze in shock and frowned, back to groaning. "Okay, everyone take a seat and let me announce your partners."

All 30 students obeyed and paid attention carefully—except one guy and one girl.

"Here it is. Seulgi and Taeyong, you will be partners." She first announced.

"I'm okay with that." The two students mentioned shrugged.

"Nayeon and Jinyoung."

Nayeon frowned, not wanting to be partners with her ex-boyfriend.

"Irene and Suho."

"Yes! Maybe we really are meant for each other, babe." Suho laughed.

"Of course we are." Irene laughed along, hugging her long time boyfriend.

"Sowon and Seokjin."

Sowon blushed when Seokjin smirked at her, blowing his kiss.

"Namjoon and Hwasa."

The two simply nodded and smiled at each other.

"Hoseok and Momo."

Hoseok looked at Momo and smiled brightly, which she gladly returned.

"Jihyo and Daniel, Bobby and Bona, Kai and Krystal." The class kept on commenting on every partners mentioned.

"Jimin and Roséanne, Lalisa and Jungkook, Jennie and Yoongi." Some gasps were heard, but some kept on talking, some laughed, some clapped, some 'wow'-ed.

The class started murmuring, talking to each other, started to gossip around with their partners, until...

"And finally.... Jisoo and Taehyung."

Everyone shut their mouths up. They sat straight back on their chairs. Held their breaths. Looked down. Literally frozen.

The two mentioned? Heck, they aren't even listening.

Ringg!!!

The recess bell saved the cold and quiet atmosphere, everyone ran out the class as fast as they could—except the four girls.

"What the f*ck..." Roséanne mumbled, looking at the girls.

"I know right." Lisa shook her head.

The three smirked and turned their heads towards Jisoo who was carelessly sitting back on her chair, looking at her phone.

"Unnie! You're partners with Kim Taehyung!" Jennie silently squealed, not wanting anyone to hear them.

When they're alone, that's when they show their true side.