🏔 8 🏔

No one's POV

Jisoo and Taehyung went back to class bringing the gorgeously shining ball they accidentally created.

They arrived seeing empty chairs, everyone seem to be out doing the project and no one finished yet remembering they actually still have around two hours left to do their projects.

"I'm going to the rooftop. Wanna join?" Jisoo glanced at Taehyung awkwardly.

"You're asking me?" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"I've told you a thousand time not to start a fight, Prince."

"Technically, anything i do in front of you can cause us to do war." He rolled his eyes, "let's go. We can enjoy our peaceful days before ending each other."

Jisoo scoffed before turning around and walking to the rooftop, followed by Taehyung after he shortly snapped his fingers, making the ball disappear, hidden in a place he doesn't even know.

They arrived at the rooftop and was in relief when they saw no one, meaning they can have the place all to themselves.

They sat down few meters away from each other, both staring at the mountains standing tall not so far away from their school.

Royals of the Ice Realm has powers including sight, although not that strong. They could see flashing blue lights which normal people can't see from that far away.

"The war's getting worse everyday." Jisoo mumbled.

"That's normal." Taehyung replied.

None of them spoke after that.

"Where's the ball?" Jisoo asked. Taehyung didn't reply, he snapped his fingers once more, making the ball reappear and fly towards Jisoo. Jisoo took hold of it, making it fall on her hands, letting her carry it as she turns it around to see from different angles.

"What are we going to name it?" Taehyung asked.

Jisoo kept quiet, thinking of the perfect name. That's when the flower Junkyu and Haruto gave her last night flashed through her mind. She took out the flower and lifted it beside their ball, "you know the Snowfrost Sleet flower?" She asked.

"The legendary flower said to be planted by our Kingdoms?" Taehyung furrowed his brows. Who doesn't know that flower? Everybody in the Ice Realm has got to know that.

"Yeah." She nodded. "Junkyu and Haruto brought one home to me last night after their visit to the Kingdom."

"I thought there was none left?" Taehyung slightly widened his eyes and stared in awe, slowly grabbing the snowflake shaped ice Jisoo created to protect the flower in.

"I thought so too." Jisoo shrugged. "Anyway, I was thinking, what if we name our ball the Snowfrost Sleet too?"

Taehyung found the name weird. Not weird that he didn't like it, it's just, "where did the 'Sleet' word come from?"

"What do you mean?"

"Snowfrost is a combination of our Kingdom's name, Snowflake and Ice Frost. What about Sleet?"

"Don't you remember there's a Kingdom called the Sleet Kingdom a hundred kilometer away from ours? It's the Kingdom you called 'stupid', Frost." Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"I know the Sleets, Princess. I've been there." He silently groaned. "But don't you find it weird? The Sleets are far away from us. And there are some other Kingdoms that are way closer to us than the Sleet Kingdom. Like the Snowfall Kingdom, the Igloo Kingdom, the Blizzard Kingdom, the Icicle Kingdom, and some other kingdoms. Why Sleets? What does the Sleets have to do with us?"