🏔 2 🏔

No one's POV

Ringg!!!

"Alright, i guess that's all for today. You are dismissed." Mr. Kim said. Everyone stood up and bowed before leaving the class—except for 11 students.

This was again no longer a new thing. One of their groups would always stay late in class. But this certainly is the first time both of them stayed. Mr. Kim went out, not even bothering to greet them, knowing that he'd be ignored anyway.

BB and Bangtan stayed quiet, as always.

"Unnie." Rosé opened her low voice and faced Jisoo. "About that project." Her statement took Jennie and Lisa's attention, 6 boys across the room started eavesdropping.

"You know we all need to get good scores on this project to be able to graduate." She started. "We need to get this done."

As much as they hated the idea of the project, they have to admit that Rosé's right. The girls knew, that Jisoo has a bigger job to do one she's graduated.

"Noona!" Junkyu came skipping in class, beside him was their cousin, Haruto.

"There you guys are! We've been looking everywhere for you." Haruto said, pulling a chair and sitting beside Jisoo, taking a chocolate bar from under her table and eating it.

"Wah, can i have one?" Junkyu's eyes shone with excitement before sticking his hands in Jisoo's drawer and pulling out another chocolate bar for him to eat, making 6 of the Bangtan Boy's brows furrow in confusion and shock.

"What were you talking about?" Junkyu asked.

"The project assignment for our exam." Jennie replied, her expressions and voice changed from cold and scary to friendly, making the boys once again confused.

"What is it?" Haruto asked as he chewed.

"We need to work with a partner and finish our tasks." Lisa answered.

"Who are your partners?" He asked again.
"Oh it's here on the board." Junkyu pointed as he got up to look at the board, Haruto joined him.

"Kim Jennie with.. Min Yoongi." Junkyu read out loud.

"Park Roséanne and Park Jimin." Haruto read along.

"Where's Lisa noona?" Junkyu searched.

"Here!" Haruto pointed. "Lalisa and J-jeon... Jungkook? Right? Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yeah, Jeon Jungkook." Junkyu nodded.

"Here's Jisoo noona!" He then pointed.

"Kim Jisoo and Kim... Taeyung?" Haruto furrowed his brows.

"Kim Taehyung!" Junkyu corrected.

"Oh, right, sorry." Haruto grinned.

"They sound awesome, noona!" Junkyu smiled, turning around to look at his sister and her friends. Jennie coughed in awkwardness, making Haruto and Junkyu tilt their heads in confusion. That's when they noticed that 7 boys were sitting on the other end of the classroom.

"Omo!" Junkyu widen his eyes in shock. "I thought we're the only ones here!" He laughed.

"Wait... are you guys noona and her friend's partners for the project?" Haruto asked.